Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportacus belt for kids - merchandise

LazyTown Merchandise

I bought a Sportacus belt for kids this morning. I love being thin, it fits!

LazyTown Merchandise

http://www.sportsdirect.com/Products/Br ... 1&OrderBy=
    I went this morning, they've got a sale on, and in the store they had a few more things that aren't on the website such as Sportacus badges/belts/wristbands.

If you are a ladies UK size 8 or smaller you will just fit in the Sportacus belt :) not sure about size 10. The belt was £2.99.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
      d&%# you..making me so jealous I would definitely fit that belt. Now why don't they sell it online !!
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by pooky
        d&%# you..making me so jealous I would definitely fit that belt. Now why don't they sell it online !!
        Sorry. You'll just have to add on to your list of things to shop for the next time you're in England...

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Haha yes I noticed... Good for you guys! In Chile we have almost no stuff of LazyTown :(

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

DUDE! My local Sports Direct sells LT stuff too! I got my Stephanie braclets, Stephanie wristband and dog tag as well as my Sportacus badges from there!!! Itis AWESOME and I WANT A SPORTACUS WRISTBAND!!! I won't fit the belt though :(

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

CURSE YOU, SIZE 22 :(

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

you could maybe wear it as a rockin' headband?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                  I'm waiting till they bring out Sportacus ties for that purpose.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Steph Socks! I couldn't bring myself to buy a pair, but just knowing they exist makes me feel better.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Steph Socks! I couldn't bring myself to buy a pair, but just knowing they exist makes me feel better.
                      I want to buy Sportacus socks. There's an outside chance they'll fit too (I got into kids Winnie the Pooh socks! ) I have small feet.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by agusxx2
                        Haha yes I noticed... Good for you guys! In Chile we have almost no stuff of LazyTown :(
                        Go to Mexico and the UK, we have tons. One of my Icelandic friends was telling me they have LT brand dried fish in Iceland! :O

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Sorry. You'll just have to add on to your list of things to shop for the next time you're in England...
                          hehe yeah I think I plan some for next month only to get that belt ;)
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
                            I'm waiting till they bring out Sportacus ties for that purpose.
                            What a great idea.

I think LT are missing out on a large section of the market, personally. Given that the original books and plays came out in the 90s, there must be a lot of young adults for whom Latibær is one of those retro things from childhood (I realise in this case that "a lot" is relative to the Icelandic population of 300,000, but even so...).
                            I see enough adults wandering around England wearing t-shirts featuring characters like Mr Men, The Trap Door, Mr Ben etc. - there must be a market for adult-sized stuff.

Incidentally, for those of you in America who can't find the DVDs, Nordic Store appear to have the NTSC Region 1 versions for sale. I wasn't specifically looking for them, so it's probably not a very competitive price.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Alan314159
                              What a great idea.

I think LT are missing out on a large section of the market, personally. Given that the original books and plays came out in the 90s, there must be a lot of young adults for whom Latibær is one of those retro things from childhood (I realise in this case that "a lot" is relative to the Icelandic population of 300,000, but even so...).
                              I see enough adults wandering around England wearing t-shirts featuring characters like Mr Men, The Trap Door, Mr Ben etc. - there must be a market for adult-sized stuff.

Incidentally, for those of you in America who can't find the DVDs, Nordic Store appear to have the NTSC Region 1 versions for sale. I wasn't specifically looking for them, so it's probably not a very competitive price.
                              I want a Robbie shirt! I demand we write to LTE and ask them to bring out adult size stuff... to XL for us more "ample" people too

Comment

Working...
                              X