Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
    I know it's a dead link so I apologise, but this is the seller I bought my complete set from LINK
    I've been looking at his listings for months now and can't find the last two. rip me.

Also, It's probably impossible to find, but where could I get a Jol I Latabae 2009 CD?

Comment

Found here. Possibly some of the most elusive LazyTown plushes in existence. (OP is from Chile, so the plushes are of South American origin).
      Click image for larger version

Name:	50594486_229742734619325_7345858546615173804_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	150413

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
        Found here. Possibly some of the most elusive LazyTown plushes in existence. (OP is from Chile, so the plushes are of South American origin).
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]9131[/ATTACH]
        Holy cow. I knew that they were out there somewhere, but I had no idea that these plushes existed either, just like you did. I wonder how many copies of these plushes were sold out into the world...

Comment

I find the plushes to be both cute and ugly. I'd love to have them. If someone has them and is willing to trade, I have a spare kidney. milford

Comment

Originally posted by YikesDepartment View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]9131[/ATTACH]
            TRIXIE, WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU???!

Comment

Either Ziggy's having Vietnam flashbacks or someone laced the candy...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ziglsd.png
Views:	1
Size:	440.5 KB
ID:	150414

Comment

Working...
              X