Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown merchandise is disappearing in the UK

LazyTown Merchandise

I live in the UK, and LazyTown merchandise is gradually disappearing now, following in the footsteps of America :( Kids shops want to promote B*n ****ing 10 instead of the good stuff. Have any other UK LT fans noticed this?

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
    I live in the UK, and LT merch is gradually disappearing now...
    ...yet according to amazon.co.uk there will be a "Lazytown - Sportacus On The Move" DVD, to be released on 26 Oct 2009.
    "Available for pre-order." Well, Amazon said the same about Kôji Shiraishi's Grotesque, until the BBFC banned it. But maybe they will let this one pass.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I live in the UK, and LT merch is gradually disappearing now, following in the footsteps of America :( Kids shops want to promote B*n ****ing 10 instead of the good stuff. Have any other UK LT fans noticed this?
      Yeah... I noticed it...

WOOLWORTHS CLOSED!

That was the main place I could find LT stuff...

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I was in HMV today, and the ONLY LT thing was the "Lazytown Collection" boxset. It was £32.99. I shit you not.

BRING LT STUFF BACK TO THE UK!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I was in HMV today, and the ONLY LT thing was the "Lazytown Collection" boxset. It was £32.99. I shit you not.

BRING LT STUFF BACK TO THE UK!
          In my HMV, they're selling all the DVDs at £5.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

my uncle sent me a Play.com link for the two albums, they're both £2.99 lol. bargain or what. too bad i already have them.

Comment

Working...
            X