Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microphone - jump rope toy

Re: LazyTown Merchandise

I found an interesting microphone/jump rope toy on Ebay that seems like a good way to get bashed in the face trying to jump and sing at the same time XD

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.5 KB
ID:	150430

Originally posted by lalalei2001 View Post
    I found an interesting microphone/jump rope toy on Ebay that seems like a good way to get bashed in the face trying to jump and sing at the same time XD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9152[/ATTACH]
    Have you bought it yet? I got it. (WITHOUT THE PACKAGING, HOWEVER. BECAUSE IT'S 2019 AND GETTING PACKAGED LAZYTOWN TOYS ARE USUALLY RARE AND EXPENSIVE THESE DAYS... :()

Comment

I did not, but it looked neat! I also found the LazyTown Champions game on eBay. I considered getting it just to see if it was possible to Game Over and have Robbie win XD

Comment

Originally posted by lalalei2001 View Post
        I did not, but it looked neat! I also found the LazyTown Champions game on eBay. I considered getting it just to see if it was possible to Game Over and have Robbie win XD
        There's a free download somewhere, so you can play it on the Internet without buying the game! Let me know if you want the download! I have played the game, so if you lose, you don't get a "Game Over", but the option to try again. Robbie doesn't do anything, unfortunately :( It's the same with LazyTown Festival. I have bought an English Version from eBay before, but decoding it's "copyright-protection" seems impossible for me. The Russian Version is playable online, however!

Comment

Working...
        X