LazyTown Magazine and sticker album - UK Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Merchandise

Oh yeah im deffo cheating at that point!! Looool!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

that's cute!

HQ scans would be great

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by thecurseofblondie
        Oh yeah im deffo cheating at that point!! Looool!
        Oh thats right, I almost forgot. I remember that some albums had prizes as a reward to those people that completed them. Does the Lazy Town one have a prize? if so, what?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Naah not that I can see.... *sigh* that would have been really cool that! Will get them scans dones soon waitnig for my final stickers to arrive so you can see the completed version

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Sweet!

And don't worry. Most of the prizes were lame anyways. Also, to get the prizes you sorta had to mail the album to them >_>; unless they have an easier way to do that now. I always preferred keeping the album instead of getting the prize, cause they were fun to look at lol

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

yeah im keeping the album, might be worth a few bob in 40 years....

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Also In México Are For Sale The LazyTown Sticker Album and in Argentina

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_198.jpg
Views:	1339
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	146523

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111ONEONEONEONEONE

I AM SO GETTING THIS!

Wow, I am definitely gonig to get this.
                  I'll have to get it when I'm out of town so no one I know sees me buying it though.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Does anyone need #38? I've only bought a few packets and I've doubled up already.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Alan314159
                      Does anyone need #38? I've only bought a few packets and I've doubled up already.
                      No... my Stingy and Trixie pages are already full up... apart from the I and J stickers.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Omg, I went into Tesco hoping to get the magazine and sticker album but they had a different issue viva la mexico

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Tombo
                          Omg, I went into Tesco hoping to get the magazine and sticker album but they had a different issue viva la mexico
                          Too slow? Don't they have the sticker album itself in newsagents? (Try Martins?)

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by AgentKJ
                            Originally posted by Tombo
                            Too slow? Don't they have the sticker album itself in newsagents? (Try Martins?)
                            I bought it separately to the magazine because the magazine didn't have it with it... but that's because that was only at WHSmiths where that happens.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

This isn't exactly about the sticker album but it is sticker-related
                              In magazine number 20 there are 6 circular stickers, each with a different character, to stick on various pages. The thing is, I can see 7 places to stick them - there's a patch that says "Stick the Ziggy sticker here" and I can't find a Ziggy sticker. Is this because they screwed up printing the magazine, or am I just looking in the wrong places for this extra sticker?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Alan314159
                                This isn't exactly about the sticker album but it is sticker-related
                                In magazine number 20 there are 6 circular stickers, each with a different character, to stick on various pages. The thing is, I can see 7 places to stick them - there's a patch that says "Stick the Ziggy sticker here" and I can't find a Ziggy sticker. Is this because they screwed up printing the magazine, or am I just looking in the wrong places for this extra sticker?
                                Just checked my msagazine and there is no ziggy stiker ur right hmph

Comment

Working...
                                X