Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Magazine and sticker album - UK Merchandise

LazyTown Merchandise

Heeey anybody else in the UK got their hands on this? there about £1.49 (try WH SMITHS, it also came free with this months lazytown magazine) and stickers 35p a packet! I can see where all my moneys going to be spent in future!!

woo

LazyTown Merchandise

Great!

I'll look for that on my next day off.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I got it with the LazyTown Magazine it's also in ASDA

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta take the 2 year old to buy it for me... er... I mean her...

Honest.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

LMAO! See that was my excuse my nephew, it was for him... I got i free with the lazytown magazine.... and then the 2 year old nephew ripped it so i went and got a new one for him but hes just not allowed to see or touch it

Oh yeah and home and bargains have the statinary sets for a quid (includes tin pencil case, pencil, pen, ruler, sharpener and rubber) all has lazytown design woo! Lol and B and M's have differnt pencil cases, and height charts which go up to 6ft in height!!

Obbsessed? Nooo.....

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by thecurseofblondie
            LMAO! See that was my excuse my nephew, it was for him... I got i free with the lazytown magazine.... and then the 2 year old nephew ripped it so i went and got a new one for him but hes just not allowed to see or touch it

Oh yeah and home and bargains have the statinary sets for a quid (includes tin pencil case, pencil, pen, ruler, sharpener and rubber) all has lazytown design woo! Lol and B and M's have differnt pencil cases, and height charts which go up to 6ft in height!!

Obbsessed? Nooo.....
            I have the pencil case and the stationary set... I think you can see it on one of my photos of my paper airship on my desk...

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

hope it comes in italy too... the album at least

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! AND THE MAGAZINE AND TWO PACKETS OF STICKERS!

Managed to sneak off with the sticker album and leave the 2 year old with the magazine... I walked home with her and my friend... and we stopped at the park where my friend tried to get as many 'teenage mum' jokes into the conversation as she could, as the other kids were staring at us...

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                  I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! AND THE MAGAZINE AND TWO PACKETS OF STICKERS!

Managed to sneak off with the sticker album and leave the 2 year old with the magazine... I walked home with her and my friend... and we stopped at the park where my friend tried to get as many 'teenage mum' jokes into the conversation as she could, as the other kids were staring at us...
                  can you post some pics please?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

You can order the ablum and the stickers online.... http://www.paninigroup.com hopefully its available to the rest of you!! I've got most of mine completed ill take some pics and post them for ya's!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

As promised a few pictures of the "LazyTown Sticker Album" It's not the best of quality, appologies couldnt find the digi cam so took em on my phone :-) Enjoy!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

WOW!!!!!!

I am sooo jealous.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Ah, cool! A Lazy Town album. I remember when I used to buy sticker albums. Hated when I got a pack full of repeated stickers....Luckily, NOW you can order any sticker your missing off their site, apparently.

Thanks for the pics. Feel free to post some more :)

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Ooh I have so so many repeats of stickers, *sigh* I was going to order them all off the net but felt it takes the fun out of it, even iuf it is a major waste of money... lol!! Ill take a pic of every page for ya if ya's want I'll scan it so its beter quality :-)

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Cool thx!

And yea, it would probably take the fun out of it. But when the time comes, and you need like three more stickers to complete the album, don't hesitate to cheat lol

Comment

Working...
                              X