• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Merchandise

I would like to see Stingy's car :)

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

What about a pink trenchcoat? :) Not to mention all those gadgets from the same ep.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Stephanie's shoes

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I want to purchase Sportacus... for a butler, but not a regular butler, i want a fortune teller butler, so if I am like you know what I want! *sportacus walks in with a sandwich* here you go!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Zafa
            I want to purchase Sportacus... for a butler, but not a regular butler, i want a fortune teller butler, so if I am like you know what I want! *sportacus walks in with a sandwich* here you go!
            *crystal beeps* "Someone is hungry!" *Sportacus makes one of his famous lettuce and carrot sandwitches and flips over to Zafa*

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
              Originally posted by Zafa
              *crystal beeps* "Someone is hungry!" *Sportacus makes one of his famous lettuce and carrot sandwitches and flips over to Zafa*
              hahahaha omg, that made my night!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I also want a Lazytown theme park, that would rock the big one. Though I probably couldn't go there cause I'm too old and don't have any young relatives or anything. Plus, it would be in the states or Iceland anyway.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Yes, ringtones. I demand a Bing Bang ringtone (and maybe some full Midi files while I'm at it...)

Not that I have a cell phone, of course, but just in case I can hijack someone else's...

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Zokita
                    Yes, ringtones. I demand a Bing Bang ringtone (and maybe some full Midi files while I'm at it...)

Not that I have a cell phone, of course, but just in case I can hijack someone else's...
                    Yeah, remember Bessie Busybody's ringtone in Swiped Sweets? It was the Bing Bang in MIDI format (or what sounded like it)

As for the bedsheets, I'd love to have some LazyTown ones -- But simply, the one they have isn't that great. I'd rather the LazyTown stripes. Now THAT would be turbo-awesome. Maybe I should make some

Hey you know what? I say they should make some Sportacus scarfs. Remember the one he sewed in Sportacus Who?
                    sigpic

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Lol, sportacus scarf would be awesome

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I want Uncle Milford's fishing hat too.

Yes, the scarf from Sportacus Who was awesome, but I like his Snow Monster scarf better.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I Like Stephanie's Deary ;)

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Xizer
                            The highest we've managed to get of it is 480p.
                            Originally posted by CJVercetti
                            LazyTown is shown in 480p because as of now, nickelodian has yet to switch to High Def.
                            Um... Standard-Def NTSC is 480i, for interlaced.

I also think getting high-def would rock. I just wish we would have done away with the interlacing crap. 720p is nice because there is no interlacing. there are 59.94 frames per second of 1280x720 progressive video. YUM. 1080p would be REALLY nice, because it would be 59.94fps of 1920x1080 progressive. unfortunately, the bandwidth usage on that is really high, so they drop down to "1080i", which is 29.97 frames per second of 1920x1080 interlaced video, which is more accurately 59.94 fields of 1920x540 per second. Interlacing really sucks.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I would like to see a STEPHANIE shirt for boys...cause all of the real ones I have seen are for girls!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Two things I was pining for whilst I was away for the past two weeks.

A Stehpy/Pixel alarm clock that plays your choice between Wake Up and Bing Bang,
                                and a Sportacus-shaped toothbrush holder that plays Twenty Times Time.

Comment

Working...
                                X