X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Global Fact Sheet - press release

LazyTown Merchandise

http://www.fiery-angel.com/productions/ ... tSheet.pdf

It appears to be some kind of internal plan for merchandising and stuff. Its bit old though.

:edit: on second thought, it looks more like some kind of press release
    Attached Files

LazyTown Merchandise

It said LT first aired in Aus in December, then later said it first aired in Winter. Right. Let me explain the concept behind seasons.

*going for her all-online-life's one day facepalm record, apparently*

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

The second season of LazyTown premiered May 15 2006 in the United States to unbelievable
      ratings. The second season of LazyTown earned a 7.72 rating with the premiere, right behind
      Go Diego Go with an 8.02 rating. LazyTown ranked the third highest in the Nick Jr. block and
      produced double-digit ratings gains compared to LazyTown episodes that had aired the previous four weeks. The ratings amongst children aged 2-5 rose +19% and ratings amongst
      women aged 18-49 increased +20%.

lol @ the 18-49 women ratings...and if its so highly rated. WHY STOP AIRING IT!!1???// *SPAZZ*

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Its like its just kinda fell off the screen, I believe if Nick kept playing it that it would have retained its popularity.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Maybe Steph having breasts (and without binding - shock! horror!) in S2 freaked some morality police-type in management out.

I'd almost hate to see how they'd react to Glanni!Solla's decent endowments.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by kelly
            Maybe Steph having breasts (and without binding - shock! horror!) in S2 freaked some morality police-type in management out.

I'd almost hate to see how they'd react to Glanni!Solla's decent endowments.
            God forbid children see an enlarged upper chest. I don't think that has anything to do with it. I find it far more likely that they want to push thier own stuff (dora etc).

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I thought that they originally made the show for Nick Jr. specifically? In any case, the pressure from junk food companies would be a lot worse than the pressure to show their own shows.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by crosis52
                the pressure from junk food companies would be a lot worse than the pressure to show their own shows.
                Nah, it's all about the moichandice.

Money from LazyTown toy sales goes to Magnus.
                Money from Dora toy sales goes straight to them.

Therefore, they would be more dedicated to showing 25-minute ads for their own product than LazyTown.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Well obviously Nickjr gets some of the profit. Not much since they don't have hardly any merchandise available in the U.S. but stuff that has sold.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Well if you look at the pdf, it looks like they have an exclusive deal with k-mart of all places

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Yeah. You can get stuff like the soundtrack and DVDs at other stores too, but my sister used to work at K-Mart so I saw plenty of LT stuff there. I saw action figures, a jump rope, the costume sets, pom poms, Sportacus and Stephanie plushies, an activity mat, and the DVDs.

I picked up the Surprise Santa and Records Day DVDs when I saw them, but I haven't found the other ones since.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Zokita
                        Yeah. You can get stuff like the soundtrack and DVDs at other stores too, but my sister used to work at K-Mart so I saw plenty of LT stuff there. I saw action figures, a jump rope, the costume sets, pom poms, Sportacus and Stephanie plushies, an activity mat, and the DVDs.

I picked up the Surprise Santa and Records Day DVDs when I saw them, but I haven't found the other ones since.
                        check best buy

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

theres been some new stuff just relesed over here, inline skates i belives a scooter and somethign else, i only overheard the advert and my hearing aint that good so not sure what it all was

dont you even get any new merch over there?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Stevilito
                            theres been some new stuff just relesed over here, inline skates i belives a scooter and somethign else, i only overheard the advert and my hearing aint that good so not sure what it all was

dont you even get any new merch over there?
                            What the hell? Skates?

How much are they and what sizes are available?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Why would we get any new merchandise if they aren't even AIRING the show here? Since Viacom doesn't care to build an audience, they wouldn't release merchandise to get money from their non-existent customers, and it's all their own fault.

I'm going to be doing a lot of importing from the UK, it seems.

Comment

Working...
                              X