X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finger puppets and puppet theatre - merchandise

LazyTown Merchandise

The Puppets from here

Click image for larger versionName:	latibaerpuppets.jpgViews:	1Size:	1.48 MBID:	148909 Look like the Puppets from here --> LINK
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
    Self referencing ;)

The Puppets from here

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5790[/ATTACH] Look like the Puppets from here --> LINK
    Those look just like the puppets from an episode in season 4 where the kids put on a puppet show. I would buy them in a heart beat if I saw them in stores. Sadly we haven't gotten any Lazytown merch in the US since the shows 3rd and 4th seasons started airing on Sprots . Not as much as a tiny coloring book has been released in the US.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by LazyDolly View Post
      Those look just like the puppets from an episode in season 4 where the kids put on a puppet show. I would buy them in a heart beat if I saw them in stores. Sadly we haven't gotten any Lazytown merch in the US since the shows 3rd and 4th seasons started airing on Sprots . Not as much as a tiny coloring book has been released in the US.
      As I've always said over the years, I myself am more than happy to help anyone source out any merchandise they would like.
      They would be doing me a favour too, as my attic is full of new packaging materials that my old job threw out, so I wouldn't even need to charge for that.
      All I ask is 1. You have enough money 2. You have a paypal account.
      But it's strange how suddenly people's interest disappears when I suggest that I even say "fine, I'll list it on ebay and you can buy it from me there", but these "desparate" people stop metioning merchandise, lol.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...
      X