Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What LazyTown merchadise do you want or do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What LazyTown merchadise do you want or do you have?

LazyTown Merchandise

the only other semi interesting thing i found was a colouring book that you could take in the bath with you ;)

it also had bathtub crayons with it. (three colours only: sportacus blue, stephanie pink and robbie purple).

of course i bought it :)

i'm looking for LT valentines this year, but no such luck :(

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by LTgirl
    i'm looking for LT valentines this year, but no such luck :(
    Funny you mention that, my friend works at kmart and last year he told me they had loads of them.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I put everything I could find on the wiki.
      http://www.lazywiki.net/index.php?title=Merchandise

But that list is a few months old now, there's probably some more cool stuff that's been released since... October. :|

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

i always wonder what i could do to my car to make it an advertisement for LT. i was thinking of a decal for one of the windows or something.

or i could just buy that robbie pinata i found and stick it in the passenger seat ;)

oh and liss, i had bathtub crayons when i was a kid. you could draw pictures on yourself or on the tub or on the walls around the tub. good times :)

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I once found a Sportacus themed play-shaving set a wal-mart

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Ben Sanderson
            I own one of the rarest lazytown items in existence.

Good luck even finding pictures of this.

I've also seen lazytown silverware online.

Stephanie was the spoon.
            That's an awesome bed set. I found a site awhile back where you can order it but it's all in Spanish (it's a Mexican site) Since I don't read Spanish I haven't tried to order it.

By the way, I believe this to be unlicensed merchandise. Any confirmation on this?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Ben Sanderson
              I've also seen lazytown silverware online.

Stephanie was the spoon.
              *cough*

http://www.lazywiki.net/index.php?ti...om_accessories

(The pictures get bigger if you click them.)

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

oh i have SOOOOOO many comments on those cutleries....

especially fork sportacus and the knife with robbie....

but alas. i will behave myself.

dammit.

(anyoneinterestedmayPMme)

;)

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by LTgirl
                  oh i have SOOOOOO many comments on those cutleries....

especially fork sportacus and the knife with robbie....

but alas. i will behave myself.

dammit.

(anyoneinterestedmayPMme)

;)
                  That's what NWS is for ;)

Anyway, that's some cool stuff. Excuse my green eyed monster, but I really hate my country of residence right now.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

There's actually two different sets of plates and bowls, by different manufacturers. They're sold in Tesco, our big supermarket, although when I bought the cutlery sets they were half price because it said discontinued and I've not seen them anywhere else.

--image--

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by suburbanmum
                      There's actually two different sets of plates and bowls, by different manufacturers. They're sold in Tesco, our big supermarket, although when I bought the cutlery sets they were half price because it said discontinued and I've not seen them anywhere else.
                      Like you, I got the tumbler from Tesco, but I didn't realise the cutlery was discontinued or I'd have got that too! Looks like a quick trip to the supermarket for me...
                      Although the tumbler was confusing. The sticky label on the bottom said dishwasher safe, but on the cup itself it said not dishwasher safe. Erring on the side of caution I haven't tested it, but has anyone else? Does it melt?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Alan314159
                        Like you, I got the tumbler from Tesco, but I didn't realise the cutlery was discontinued or I'd have got that too! Looks like a quick trip to the supermarket for me...
                        Although the tumbler was confusing. The sticky label on the bottom said dishwasher safe, but on the cup itself it said not dishwasher safe. Erring on the side of caution I haven't tested it, but has anyone else? Does it melt?
                        Ours go in the dishwasher all the time, and they're fine. They're so light that they're never in the same place you put them when you open it again, but they've not melted yet!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Ours go in the dishwasher all the time, and they're fine. They're so light that they're never in the same place you put them when you open it again, but they've not melted yet!
                          Now I want to get a transparent dishwasher to watch my cup bounce around inside.

I've just seen an LT pen set with tin on Ebay; it doesn't seem to be mentioned on the wiki yet.

OT: suburbanmum, your signature is hilarious; had me in stitches.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I i brought my son a giant cardboard cutout of sportacus for xmas, it's just standing in his bedroom, mommy gets naughty thoughts everytime she walks past the room LOL!!!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

you can get the cutlery on ebay.

Comment

Working...
                              X