Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What LazyTown merchadise do you want or do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
    Prey tell, where didst thou find it?
    And are there more?
    I wasn't specifically looking for merchandise pics at the time; I googled "Íþróttaálfurinn" images, I think.
    The original URL for the image is http://www.siv.is/myndir/myndamappa/imd_9444.jpg
    The vast majority of the other images I saw on there weren't LT-related, but my Icelandic is virtually non-existant at the moment so I have no idea what they were actually about.
    There were a few pics of Magnús sat in the airship with some different kids, one of him and Kristófer, one of a certificate to do with "Projekt Latibær".

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I've just spotted a pack of 30 LazyTown valentines cards on Ebay. :?

Why would anyone buy a pack of 30?! How many people do they want to send valentines cards to?!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Alan314159
        I've just spotted a pack of 30 LazyTown valentines cards on Ebay. :?

Why would anyone buy a pack of 30?! How many people do they want to send valentines cards to?!
        The average elementary school class size in my area is about 25 to 30 kids, so it makes sense to me.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by lost4ever
          The average elementary school class size in my area is about 25 to 30 kids, so it makes sense to me.
          This is true.

However, I wouldn't have thought that too many kids would want to give a valentines card to everyone in their class.
          Especially when you consider that half of them will be of the same sex.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
            This is true.

However, I wouldn't have thought that too many kids would want to give a valentines card to everyone in their class.
            Especially when you consider that half of them will be of the same sex.
            Valid point.

Things may have changed since I was in school. Back in my day on Valentine's day we did give cards pretty much to everyone, but we had cards that were just "best friend" cards as well. I haven't actually seen a Valentine's day card in quite some time so I don't know if that is still the case today.

(mind you, this was elementary school. This would be unthinkable in high school, even in my dinosaur days)

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Basically how it worked in elementary is this:
              We were each sent home a list of each student in the class, and if we wanted to give cards to anyone, we had to give them to everyone. They were mostly friendship cards saying stuff like 'you're too cool' and things like that.

Those LT cards are really nice though.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Zokita
                We were each sent home a list of each student in the class, and if we wanted to give cards to anyone, we had to give them to everyone. They were mostly friendship cards saying stuff like 'you're too cool' and things like that.

Those LT cards are really nice though.
                This one has to be my fav...it's from last year. Don't know if they are reusing it though.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Valid point.

Things may have changed since I was in school. Back in my day on Valentine's day we did give cards pretty much to everyone, but we had cards that were just "best friend" cards as well.
                  Originally posted by Zokita
                  Oh good God, no.
                  Not around here.

True, if there was a girl you liked and wanted to give a valentine to, then you had to give one to most of the girls in the class so nobody would twig (although you'd try and make it clear which one you really meant in some subtle way).
                  I guess girls could get away with giving cards to their friends innocently, but there's no way a boy would ever give one to another boy.

Round these parts people get killed for less.
                  And I'm almost not joking.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by ?? ??
                    I own one of the rarest lazytown items in existence.

Good luck even finding pictures of this.

I've also seen lazytown silverware online.

Stephanie was the spoon.
                    OMFG I WANT!!!!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

[img]http://img444.**********.us/img444/7835/5d6d1bolgp2.th.jpg[/img]

Don't think I've seen this one posted before, but I might be wrong.
                      If I'd have known there was a Sportacus one, I might've got that instead of the yellow cast one :( Not that there's anything particularly wrong with it.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Racoon
                        i've got two pairs of sportacus socks i found in woolworths, if they count as an accessory.
                        They wouldn't be these, by any chance?

--image--

It says they're size 6-8.5. Unfortunately I think that implicitly means children's sizes :(
                        I would be tempted to buy them, if there was even the remotest chance of me actually being able to fit into them. Racoon, I don't suppose they stretch?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Stephanie's pink flute (came with an issue of Lazytown magazine)

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I saw Sportacus kids' pants and vests in Mothercare (British baby shop) the other day. Can't find them on their website, this pic's off ebay. Sorry to disappoint you but I think they only go up to age 7. Wanted to buy them for my son but he decided he wanted stupid In the Night Garden ones instead. Heathen.

--image--

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by suburbanmum
                              Wanted to buy them for my son but he decided he wanted stupid In the Night Garden ones instead. Heathen.
                              Give him a slap.

"No! That's WRONG!"

In other news, that slide whistle gives me an idea for a tattoo...

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Stephanie's pink flute (came with an issue of Lazytown magazine)

i have the sportacus one.

Comment

Working...
                                X