LazyTown Magazine and sticker album - UK Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Merchandise

That's cool that you've got something to help you learn your Icelandic. :)
    We all slack off things sometimes, anyways.

Yeah, that is odd, but amusing and cool at the same time!

Cool, good luck with the other lots on Ebay. haha Pokemon? I didn't know if some people were still into that. I have too many Pokemon games, come to think of it...

lol Don't worry, "Alan's blog" is cool. Although we, well you, have been talking about the stickers anyway. Kind of.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by AgentKJ
      Although we, well you, have been talking about the stickers anyway. Kind of.
      Hmm, true. I've just won 32 stickers for the grand total of £1.04, which is certainly more economical than buying packets. Granted, I only needed about half of them for my album...
      I have a feeling I'll be putting some of my doubles up for sale in the near future, unless someone else on the site wants to swap some.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I've got the soft nylon pencilcase... and a pencil, rubber, pencil sharpener and ruler... I stopped using the pencil... I started at Robbie's end... but found that I've sharpened it to near Robbie's crotch... and it's bad enough I've sharpened his legs off... I can't go any further!

What else do I have... both UK CDs... the Once Upon a Time in LazyTown DVD... my sister has the Stephanie backpack... we both have the flashing Sportaus crystals from the live show... I have the sticker album... and Sportacus' airship... but I made that... I have the 2008 calendar... and the 'Let's Go!' poster.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Like Sportagirl I have both UK albums, also the 6 DVDs, several posters, 2 duvet covers, a hoodie, the Sportacus backpack (I had to cannibalise another rucksack in order to extend the straps, so it's a bit of a custom job. The extra straps are blue though, so it matches well), bowl, plate, knife, fork and spoon, and a replica of Sportacus' hat (that I made from 2 t-shirts and a pair of pyjamas...). Custom-made LT t-shirt in the pipeline.
          Bit miffed that I didn't get a flashing crystal at the live show; all I could see for sale were glowsticks. :|

I'm planning on going to Iceland after I graduate next summer, in the hope that I'll be able to pick up the Icelandic versions of the DVDs. They seem to be impossible to buy online!

Comment

Working...
          X