This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LazyTown Merchandise

I don't blame you. The only merch you COULD get before was some crappy-made sets. But we don't even have THOSE anymore.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

I can't believe the US of A is running out of LT stuff!

Don't worry us Brits will send you stuff we're flooded with it....

I wonder if it's because we are next door to Iceland? :?

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by RPK74SAW

Maybe..... Hey whatcha got? I can't find anything decent in the states. D:

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Hey, I just thought I'd mention that I saw a DVD at Walmart today.. like.. a nick jr. compilation, and it featured "Prince Stingy" on it. I think that's the only LT related thing I've seen in... well... period.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Cap'n Pogostick
            Hey, I just thought I'd mention that I saw a DVD at Walmart today.. like.. a nick jr. compilation, and it featured "Prince Stingy" on it. I think that's the only LT related thing I've seen in... well... period.
            Aww....thought you were going to say, an actual LT DVD, not those Nick jr ones. Would've driven there since we live in the same area and all....sorta...j/k

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by BusyTown
              Originally posted by Cap'n Pogostick
              Aww....thought you were going to say, an actual LT DVD, not those Nick jr ones. Would've driven there since we live in the same area and all....sorta...j/k
              Heh, sorry... should've worded that better. But yeah, I was at the store and I was like.. "OMG I see Stephanie on a DVD Cover!..... damn"

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Glanni
                Originally posted by RPK74SAW

Maybe..... Hey whatcha got? I can't find anything decent in the states. D:
                I think almost every LT themed item ever made - from serious big gear to pointless tat, is knocking around the UK somewhere.

Furniture, bedding, toys, games, drinks, food, books, DVDs.....

LT is lucrative cult over here!

All you need to do is look on Ebay - LT stuff was rife last time I looked!

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

There is a good amount of stuff on Ebay too bad all the shipping cost is insane though.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Speaking of Lazytown stuff I just got an email today from my source that the Stephanie poster (and probably the others too) are no longer in production. If you haven't gotten yours yet you can no longer get it from the official Lazytown store so your gonna have to find another source before they all run out.

Also a new DVD is set to be released soon (Not HD unfortunately) this new DVD will have Once Upon a Time, Prince Stingy, Dancing Dreams, Haunted Castle, and The Lazytown Genie. I believe it is only going to be a Region 2 DVD.

Pardon me in advance if you have already heard this info.
                    Attached Files

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

And it's not just the merchandise...it's the whole show in general!!! It IS falling off the face of the USA! I wish Nick Jr. would promote it and put it back on again. :( We have to do something...

When sportagirl did the interview with Jodi awhile back, I remember asking if he, Maggi, and LT Entertainment were aware of the state of LazyTown in the US. They are, and they're trying to do something. They haven't given up on us, which gives me hope that something good will happen soon. :)

Personally, I think it has something to do with Viacom and MTV networks' rights and money to help produce a show overseas, in coorporation with a company that is not soley owned by Nickelodeon.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Yeah. It really sucks that Nick has the contract to distribute LazyTown in the US. Due to that, LazyTown can do basically nothing about the lack of advertising. At least, that's what I have gathered from Interviews with Magnus. He seems really in a bind about it. It seems only e-mailing Nick and sending them letters can help us.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Glanni
                          It's mainly because the fat food companies (aka Soda, Fast Foods) paid for LazyTown to be pulled. Their sales dropped a LOT because of the show. Therefore, LazyTown = Less Profits for NickJR if they continue to show it and promote it.
                          Hahahaha, Is 'fat food' a pun or a typo?

I am seriously laughing here.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

Originally posted by Tombo
                            Hahahaha, Is 'fat food' a pun or a typo?

I am seriously laughing here.
                            That was a total pun. I wouldn't say 'fast foods' in the 'aka' if it wasn't. Yay puns! The lowest form of comedy, right next to mimes.

Comment

LazyTown Merchandise

All of the LT merch in the US has been discontinued and out of production since... maybe this past February? I've been working with LTE to see what can be done and find out any news that I can.

Agust, the VP of LTE, recently attended a licensing fair in New York City and got a couple of contracts made, so he told me that hopefully all of the goodies that have been only available in the UK will be making its way over soon to be available in the US *without* importing. I haven't gotten a time schedule from him yet on that.

Also, if anyone feels like helping to bother Nickelodeon studios about the situation with them and LTE, I've ferreted out some nice contact info for everyone to go bother the hell outta them.

http://community.livejournal.com/lazytown/665405.html

~Razoth

Comment

Working...
                              X