Clear All

• LazyTown Graphic Art - Stephanie pool sketch

Re: LAZY TOWN FAN ART

I made a art.

slightly upgraded

Originally posted by yhpets
    ...I made a art...
    interesting Steph improvisation...is it pool or snooker? ...well done btw...
    Gallery

Comment

New psyho! I love it!

Comment

Oh gosh, that pool sketch is awesome. Go Stephy! I hope I can draw like that someday.

LT sketches occasionally appear in my notes at school. As you can see, I am not an artist in the slightest.

Here, I'm in Psychology of Human Growth and Development. I know Stephers looks weird juxtaposed next to those notes about psychosis and depression...she's my attempt to cheer me up. If you can read my notes and are curious, I was trying to formulate a defense for the Andrea Yates trial---the woman who drowned her five kids in the bathtub. That's what all the religion and history of post-partum depression stuff is about.

Comment

I'm surprised I haven't posted this before...or have I...anyway, made it sometime in spring 2009 in a game called Crayon Phisycs Deluxe

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
            Oh gosh, that pool sketch is awesome. Go Stephy! I hope I can draw like that someday.

LT sketches occasionally appear in my notes at school. As you can see, I am not an artist in the slightest.

Here, I'm in Psychology of Human Growth and Development. I know Stephers looks weird juxtaposed next to those notes about psychosis and depression...she's my attempt to cheer me up. If you can read my notes and are curious, I was trying to formulate a defense for the Andrea Yates trial---the woman who drowned her five kids in the bathtub. That's what all the religion and history of post-partum depression stuff is about.
            I think your drawing is cute, I always tend to hide the feet because I can't seem to draw them too well

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
              IAs for Stingy and WW...I asked my father he's a painter, he said there's no pervertry exist in ART !!!
              Because this is ART...copy of nature or your imagination...
              Props again on the above drawings. As much as I hate to say it, you are skilled.
              But frankly your dad is wrong lol. I understand where he's coming from. I really do.
              But there are plenty of perverted things in my mind that would be just as perverted if they were drawn lol

Comment

Here's my Magnus digital art...though it isn't LazyTown...wasn't sure where to post, so anyway, here it is with two different colors:

I'm really new to the world of digital art...this was just an assignment we had to do in my Intro to Technology class. We had to pick a celebrity and create a Vector image in Illustrator...but I gave up on the last two steps (making his face white and his clothes whatever color and cleaning up the image so it doesn't look blobby and unreal) because it was really hard and I didn't know how to alter his face without destroying it.

But anyway, I hope you like this...I think I did okay for my first attempt.

Comment

I've drawn them when I first meet with Lazytown ever...back to 2008... :) OLDIES but GOLDIES

Darky :?

Brighty :)
                  well done sonic. i love stephanies big eyes

Comment

Here's Steph rendered using the Poser 3D program. I know the dress isn't quite right but it looks like something she might wear. Comments welcome.

Comment

well done...the wig is a bit too short in my book...
                      Gallery

Comment

that Poser3D program can be used for animation movies ?

(if so i wanna make a sth about sonic)
                        Yes, it's pretty hard work but most 3D animation is.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                            Nice!
                            Do you have a dA account Lazycus?
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                              Do you have a dA account Lazycus?
                              No.

Comment

Working...
                              X