LazyTown Graphic Art - Blue and Pink Stephanie Battle of the century

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by merlin55
    am I the only one who is reminded of that cartoon/flash "Pucca" by the logo on trixies shirt???
    Nope, I've always thought that too!! XD

Comment

Originally posted by DSK
      Aww, thank you both very much! ^__^

And I dunno about dA... maybe I'll post it to scraps XD

Woo! Much better than the last Trixie fan art I did. But that logo on her shirt is still a pain to draw x_X; If anyone wants this in banner-size, lemme know.
      Now that Trixie is TASTY! RIGHT CJ AND MOOMOO?

Comment

Not really a good manip, but like I've mentioned before, I've only got MSPaint. LavaGirl meets Stephanie

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lstephanie.jpg

Comment

yeah wow, ive been wanting to know who that was for ages. time to get busy! BBL

Comment

Um... I finally did some LT artwork. I usually draw goofy stuff...

I hope to get some more done this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by DawnStar
              Um... I finally did some LT artwork. I usually draw goofy stuff...

I hope to get some more done this weekend
              Not bad for a drawing, but it's a different story for a Robbie drawing...it's still good...but some of the features are way off from Stefan

Comment

Awesome drawing

Comment

a caricature of robbie...i guess it's a little bit exaggerated

Comment

Re: LAZY TOWN FAN ART

Comment

Originally posted by merlin55
                      It's about time someone made this! YAY!!!

Whora the explorer

Comment

Vampire Steph

[img]http://img374.**********.us/img374/3713/vampirestephsmallcopysi6.jpg[/img]

*opens the floodgates for jokes about sucking*

The only thing is, in order to use the background I wanted, I unfortunately had to settle for having 2 Nick Jr. bugs, as well as making the picture half the size it should've been.
                        Would anybody happen to have access to a clean night-time background that I could use to make it better?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                          Vampire Steph

The only thing is, in order to use the background I wanted, I unfortunately had to settle for having 2 Nick Jr. bugs, as well as making the picture half the size it should've been.
                          Would anybody happen to have access to a clean night-time background that I could use to make it better?
                          We're not allowed to make jokes about sucking out here any more, remember.
                          That is really, really, cool, though. For the 2nd bug, couldn't you clone it out of the black bit and put an actual moon picture over the moon? Or, you could night-for-day an ordinary town shot and, once again, paste a real moon picture in.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                            For the 2nd bug, couldn't you clone it out of the black bit and put an actual moon picture over the moon? Or, you could night-for-day an ordinary town shot and, once again, paste a real moon picture in.
                            Good ideas there.

I was originally thinking about doing day for night when I started making the pic (and I did, to an extent, to get the shading on Steph), but I decided against going whole-hog on the background because I wanted a moon shot. *snicker*

And thank you, I'm glad you like it.

Comment

that is a cool photo Ultra Magnus! It's very well done. I'll have to get my sisters scanner so I can scan all my little doodles that everyone wanted to see. (goth steph, heroin sportacus, ninja v.s. sportacus, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                                Vampire Steph

Can we get this in higher res or is this the biggest we can get.

Also, great job.

Comment

Working...
                                X