Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Originally posted by beticaforever
    Guys!!! I have news!!! By courtesy of Máni :)

Hi Ana

We are simply looking for a new Stephanie (Solla) here in Iceland to perform at live shows etc.
    This has nothing to do with LazyTown and TV or Movie productions.

My best
    Mani S.

Well, after I read your note Beticaforever, I was happy just for a few moments.

Nevertheless, I felt that even if what Mani has said is the right interpretation of the news appeared two days ago (about JRM replacement), I know, and you know it (and everybody knows it too) that is a decision that must be taken sooner or later.

Who knows? Maybe that searching for a new Icelandic “Stephanie” is a Magnus’ strategic plan to replace Julianna little by little, avoiding a direct rejection of a new cast member.
    That it could explain, if really exists a LT movie in Magnus’ mind to be filmed soon, that JRM takes place on it. If that movie is delayed a little bit more, maybe the new “Stephanie” be the one to film it (after a prudent time of testing in Iceland and on TV international show).

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
      This is freaky...as I was reading all the posts, I didn't know what to think...now that I'v read Ana's last post, I'm completly in the blank... :?
      Anyway, a new Steph would not bother me, a new Robbie would pissme off, same for Sportacus, and a Sportacus 11 that comes from Indonesia or whatever would suck, Sportacus is from "The North Sea" after all ;) .
      A page said that JRM left LazyTown for a movie career after 6 years of LazyTown, and now Ana tells us that it could be a misunderstood

Comment

Why you're all so upset, I said that three days ago.. :( (need tears smiley here)
        Anyway Julianna will be replaced for the hopefully soon coming movie and hopefully ever coming new episodes because I doubt that those will come in less than 2 or 3 years from now.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
          and now Ana tells us that it could be a misunderstood
          Is JRM to return?

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
            Is JRM to return?
            We're not sure

Comment

I guess not.
              Not now, but maybe later (o rly?)

Comment

I´m sorry guys, it is the information Máni told me, if you prefer, you can send to him an e-mail if you want know more.

Greetings,
                Ana

Comment

Time to guess

Comment

Anyway, hope they post from the festival on YT. Should be much more active channel and closed Facebook.

Comment

I have more news about it:

Well, thank you very much, sorry before, I didn´t answered a good answer. Thanks for help us, fans we were very sad because Julianna no more Srephanie, but fortunately only is for Live Shows etc

Máni: This is only for ONE live show in Iceland - starring Stephanie, Sportacus, Robbie and the Mayor - along with famous icelandic singers and children´s star. This has nothing to do with Julianna and/or other productions.

PS: Like I said before anyways few fans want to go to the Festival, we wonder if you can add info on the english version of lazytown.com and add an option for buy the tickets from the website, because we saw a website for buy it, but it is in Icelandic, so, from lazytown.com can be easier.

Máni: What festival are you talking about?

PS2: Is it true Stefan not appears on the Festival? No more Robbie? Or this time is like Julianna about no Live Shows but on TV Episodes and Movie?

Máni: I think it´s very unliekly that Stefan will perform at this concert. He lives in Los Angeles and it is very expensive to fly him over - only for this. We have a very good actor in Iceland that can play Robbie. Nothing has been decided regarding TV, Movie or Live productions.

PS3: You havw this YT Account:
                      http://www.youtube.com/380Studios I wonder if you can add videos about the Festival, because you know YouTube is a good website for promote it and add a link for buy the tickets on the Website

Máni: Again, what festival are you talking about? I didn´t know about this youtube account.
                      Maybe you mean the festival is the concert .. and if you want to come to Iceland to see that (which I think is a little strange) you can buy tickets at http://www.midi.is - I think.

This concert is not produced by LazyTown. There is a company called "Bravo" that produces the concert and uses characters from LazyTown - and other Icelandic singers - to make a concert.

Comment

Great, thankz 4 that!

Comment

So basicly, we know nothing at all about the movie or a new seasone...this whole Stephanie thing seems to be a big missunderstanding, goes double for Stefan Karl.

Comment

tbh I would love to see her in a Movie role, granted I havnt seen aFix yet, but someday I will.

not sure if you guys would have got this book in your respective countries, but i was thinking, Juli starring as Ariel Pyper in the screen adaptation of "Matthew Reilly's Hover Car Racer"

which btw i have the original Hardcover Signed by Matthew himself

Living down under has its benefits when your fav authors are also Aussie :baby:

Comment

Seen this?

icenews.is/index.php/2010/02/15/lazytown-hopefuls-in-stephanie-auditions

Comment

Originally posted by doctorjohn
                                Seen this?
                                We all saw that.. nothing new, and also is not right. Julianna doesn't leave, they're just looking for a new Solla to perform at live shows in Iceland.

Comment

Working...
                                X