Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephanie's face on the new website isn't quite right

New Stephanie for the 2012 Season?

So they updated the website and it has a new Lazytown logo, this might be just for the website but it could also mean there will be a new intro.

I was disappointed they removed that boardgame flash game from the website, it was funny and the images and e-cards too but anyway on the following link you see the following picture:

lazytown.com/en_GB/sportscandy

lazytown.com/public/images/stephanie_sportacus_apple.jpg

Click image for larger version

Name:	character_stephanie_large.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	190000

I've never seen that picture before so it could be new, but JRM is a lot older/taller and the face on that picture isn't quite right (It could be the angle or an old picture of her that hasn't been used but even then..).

Did JRM get replaced? I hope not. There were plenty of episodes which quite easily hide the fact she is like 21.

EDIT: Actually now that I look at it the rest of the images don't quite look right either.

For example compare these two images

Click image for larger version

Name:	character_stephanie_large.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	189999

The image on the left is the "original". The wig is different for one, her eye colour seems different and there is a lack of mascara and her skin is a lot whiter, the hand band is not so purple.

Edit2: Now that I look at the teeth of both of the bottom images It might just be a touch up since the teeth match up almost perfectly. Although that doesn't explain why they touched up the images since if they kept JRM then why not update them?

Re: New Stephanie for the 2012 Season?

Originally posted by shane3x
    The wig is different for one, her eye colour seems different and there is a lack of mascara and her skin is a lot whiter, the hand band is not so purple.
    Yeah, the editors over there at LazyTown Entertainment almost always have a field day when it comes to these things. I forgot which one it was, but one of their Steph pics had her with crazily big eyes (or so it seemed to me).

Oh, and I don't think she's been replaced. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by shane3x
      The image on the left is the "original"...
      None of these images are un-edited pictures and it's quite hard to tell what the original was.
      They tainted her skin from the very start, and I thought they did that because of the diversity of children watching the show and a tainted skin is somewhere in the middle.

taintedsteph-41x.jpg
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
        They tainted her skin from the very start, and I thought they did that because of the diversity of children watching the show and a tainted skin is somewhere in the middle.
        I wouldn't be at all surprised if they did, I always thought she had a healthy glow about her.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
          None of these images are un-edited pictures and it's quite hard to tell what the original was.
          Tainted? What the hell does that mean? They soak her in a vat of slime or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
            Tainted? What the hell does that mean? They soak her in a vat of slime or something?
            To change the color of skin to the approximate color of a taint.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
              To change the color of skin to the approximate color of a taint.
              Hah! My second guess, how did you know???

Comment

Working...
              X