Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Originally posted by Buzz
    cuties indeed...but I hope not because I can never remember those complicated names...
    I bet magnus will keep that in mind, don't choose the girls with the for Buzz complicated names. I wonder if there are only icelandic girls in the run for Stephanie, well I guess so, they need to know the language. It's a national festival in iceland.
    That they could find 800 icelandic girls...
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
      http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2010/02/15/lazytown-hopefuls-in-stephanie-auditions/
      Okay, at first I felt really confused but now I am EXCITED.
      o......m.....g.......**** YEAH! Cha cha cha cha cha CHA! Cha cha cha cha cha CHA!

Originally posted by pooky
      Now they need to choose a new Robbie Rotten, because Stefan Karl has quit too, and maybe a new Sportacus...
      I dunno. I am quite conflicted as to what to believe when it comes to SK and him "quitting." I always hear that he quit, and then I hear that he didn't, and back and fourth. So I don't know what to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by sporafake
        I cry for more than one hour, please tell me guys, is that real?? it can´t be possible, our July, our Real Stephanie get out of LazyTown! that´s impossible! guys! help!
        It's real brah, and it's happening. As for her being the "real stephanie," I'd say that's a pretty ig'nant statement. Anyway, I think you're pretty much on your own here...but good luck getting over it :)

Comment

Some pics from the auditions.....I'm sad :(

Comment

There was one more

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
              Why? Who did they select?
              @bungie biting fingernails
              I've no idea....I'm just sad at the news that Julianna has washed her wig for the last time :?

Comment

I'm well depressed I didn't know about the auditions... I'm in that age range...

Comment

Where you found it?

PS: Dýri told me that perhaps the new Stephanie appears on the LazyTown Festival, someone thought travel to Iceland the day 27th March?

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                    Where you found it?
                    The pictures??...here...

http://www.mbl.is/mm/frettir/forsida..._solla_stirda

Auditions will take place today at Hotel Nordica, organized by Latibær, where the successor to the American actress who played Solla will be found. About 800 girls and women aged 8-28 have signed up for the auditions.

This was revealed in a conversation with Magnús Scheving, sports elf and founder of Latibær, in an interview with Simma and Jóa á Bylgjuni this morning. There is clearly a huge interest in playing Solla, but Magnús plans to remain in the role of the sports elf. He is preparing hard for the Latibær festival in Laugardalshöll, which will take place on March 27th. There i.a. to introduce the new Solla star to the game.
                    or the festival website??...here...

http://midi.is/tonleikar/1/5838

Latabæjarhátíð í Höllinni

The residents of Latabær and the best friends of Icelandic children come together for the most wonderful family fun ever.

On Saturday, March 27th, some of the most extensive and fun family entertainment ever will be offered in this country. Latibær then enters Laugardalshöllin in all its glory and turns pies together with all the best friends of Icelandic children to entertain the country's families in an unforgettable way.

The mayor of Latabæ has decided to hold a big celebration. Suddenly he receives a mysterious letter, revealing that the town is in danger of being removed from the map. Now good advice is expensive and all the friends of Latabær are working together to save the town from destruction. However, Glanni Glæpur is never far away and intends to make sure that Latibær disappears - forever!

A large number of artists
                    The program consists of music and dance acts, along with amazing dance and gymnastics acts. At times, the fun will move from the stage to the floor to the guests and even all the way up to the stands.

The following residents of Latabær have confirmed their arrival:
                    The Mayor, Sports Fairy, Solla & Glanni Crime

The following superstars have also announced their arrival:
                    Björgvin Franz and the Mouse, Ingó from the Weather Gods, Jónsi from Black Clothes, Jógvan, Jóhanna Guðrún, Skoppa and Skrítla & Sveppi and Villi

Lots of fun in the lobby
                    It is planned that the entertainment will last about 70 minutes, but an hour before the entertainment starts on the stage, the house will be opened and it will certainly be enough to stay in the lobby until the concert starts and during it. A magician will perform his arts, children will be offered Latabær photoshoots, parents will get free coffee, children will be read to, you can participate in a lucky draw, and so on. Here is simply a family festival that no Icelandic family can miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
                      I already said this on facebook but I think the girl on the far left at the front is super cute. :3

Comment

I'm curious how the newbie will be introduced in new episodes. I'm hoping for a "Hello, I'm her sister" rather than a "Wow Stephanie, You Went On Vacation And Your Eyes Changed Colour."
                        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                          I'm curious how the newbie will be introduced in new episodes. I'm hoping for a "Hello, I'm her sister" rather than a "Wow Stephanie, You Went On Vacation And Your Eyes Changed Colour."
                          Well, according to this news article:

http://www.licensing.biz/news/4716/Lazy ... s#after_ad (thanks Ana),

they are making progress on the LazyTown movie. So maybe they will wait to produce anything until then, and then throw her in. Movies are great for new beginnings!

Friday, 12th February 2010 at 9:38 am
                          LazyTown adds new deals
                          by Samantha Loveday | Email a friend | Print

LazyTown adds new deals

Variety of new partners signed up for healthy eating and entertainment brand.

LazyTown has signed a number of new licensing deals across a variety of categories.

The firm is teaming with the AECC (Spanish Association Against Cancer) in a deal which will see the characters used to promote its healthy eating and sun protection programmes. The campaign will be launched in two phases, beginning in May, and will see more than 100,000 leaflets being distributed to over 2,000 schools throughout Spain.

Meanwhile, Kapital Entertainment has been hired to represent LazyTown in the US and Japan. It will be working with movie studios to develop the LazyTown film, while also evaluating TV opportunities for both the US and Japan.

Milestone Productions will be providing character appearances in the US for Sportacus.

Finally, DVD rights have been signed in Romania to SC Convergent Media SA, one of the territory's largest media owners. The firm will be releasing all 53 episodes of LazyTown exclusively via its newspaper group. It will also be running a mini live show to promote the brand and has translated LazyTown.com into Romanian.

Comment

I hope she doesnt talk down to the audience
                            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                              I hope she doesnt talk down to the audience
                              Yeah I hate that too. I doubt they will though. I'm pretty sure they will return to traditional style episodes. Not any of that LazyTown Extra poopie

Comment

Julianna is THE BEST STEPHANIE EVER, nobody can be better than her so if they replace her I bet she will not be able to overcome her

Comment

Working...
                                X