Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Originally posted by Buzz
    great found...I would choose the front girl (but maybe a bit too old)...
    Great video
    The front girl is Vaka Vigfúsdóttir, 14 years old. She was one of the dancers in LazyTown Extra.

vaka.jpg
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Great found!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
        Found These Today Traning Future Stephanies
        It's like those old spy movies where they open an inconspicious door and there is a bunch of people training inside!
        They're building an army I tell you! The NWO began with Michelle Obama, and they are creating an army of Stephanies to woo the rest of the world into total hypnosis and control. It's a giant conspiracy by the fruit and vegetable corporations to make more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          It's like those old spy movies where they open an inconspicious door and there is a bunch of people training inside!
          They're building an army I tell you! The NWO began with Michelle Obama, and they are creating an army of Stephanies to woo the rest of the world into total hypnosis and control. It's a giant conspiracy by the fruit and vegetable corporations to make more money.
          lol...a army of stephanies...sounds good...and I think they have already hypnotized us...didn't they?
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
            The front girl is Vaka Vigfúsdóttir, 14 years old.
            14? Damn! For only 14 she has come huge....earrings!
            Seriously though she has huge tits too.

Comment

The front girl is Vaka Vigfúsdóttir, 14 years old.

Nice

14? Damn! For only 14 she has come huge....earrings!
              I'd like to get my hands on those earrings.

Comment

My thoughts on this topic are a little blasphemous, but...I want the show to go on, even if it's without Stefan and Julianna (and even Magnus).

Yes, the actors are excellent and we love them (with varying degrees of love ;) ). I'm with most of you! I'd miss the old cast if the show returned with a new cast. Julianna brought spunk and energy to the show---she really sold the happy and inspiring girl that Stephanie is supposed to be. And if she still wanted the role, I think she could pull it off. That bigger and brighter wig she wore in LazyTown Extra made her look believably young again. To me, at least.

But if they're not coming back and there has to be a change, I say let's do it! There's no way they can take Juli's episodes away from us, and a new generation of children will be able to enjoy the show. They'll love its music, energy, and message just like we do. Or...most of us do. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy
                  The NWO began with Michelle Obama
                  I believe it was actually these guys...
                  You think I jest.
                  Do me a favor and spell LazyTown backwards for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                    Why I can't have usual blue eyes like this
                    Green eyes FTW
                    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SonicStephanie
                        her head...shaped weird...not sphere...not square...not even a mix...wtf is that ?...a mutated potato...well only joking...nice face...and eyes...Why I can't have usual blue eyes like this
                        She's just really beautiful, and has great earrings too
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

She's just really beautiful, and has great earrings too
                          Totally. Looks way older than 14.

Comment

I'm not contesting that it is, but something seems very air brushed or shopped about this pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                              I'm not contesting that it is, but something seems very air brushed or shopped about this pic.
                              It's just a quality photo like you expect it to be if you go to a professional photostudio.

Comment

suddenly i recall my school years when girls would get these cheezey glamour shots done
                                with soft light and their hair would be all big and poofy. Usually including some type of
                                hic western wear. :hurr:

Comment

Working...
                                X