Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to get a new young Stephanie into the show?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Originally posted by Lazycus
    Now look, a brand new user. Bungie, huh? Many interesting words begin with a "B". "Blasphemy" is one. "Banlist" comes to mind.
    And Yellow, first I thought you were just on a trolling spree. Now you even defile one of the most popular fet- ... relics known to Getlazy? This is madness.
    Oh Lazycus chill.. Everybody has the right to an opinion and I know it can be difficult to talk about changing and let go of something you're familiar with, but see it in a positive way. One, we don't have to say goodbye EVER to the Julianna-Stephanie, it's everywhere. She IS the icon forever. It's better to think about the change so you be prepared for it IF that is gonna happen and lower your changes to get a heartattack.. ;)
    and two, maybe the new XX-Stephanie have other photoshop posibilities so you can enhance your work here.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
      It truly is reality. JRM must be replaced. Nobody will notice.

pooky: the close up's on HD-television shows brown eyes. I don't think we should underestimate the kids intelligence. Brown lenses can be used, of course. Good colours.
      Lol...dude come on.
      Selma Bjorsdottir - Brown Eyes (alright you got me there ;) but with heavy green eye makeup lol)
      Linda Asgeirsdottir - Green Eyes
      Shelby Young - Turquoise (closer to blue) eyes.
      Julianna Mauriello - Brown Eyes

There is no trend needed to be followed here lol

Comment

It's not like they are gonna record any more new episodes, so does it matter? Also Jellyanna FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
          Hehe I don't think I can agree with you about a new Steph needing to have brown eyes.
          (You guys should have heard the first way I worded that :S)
          But I do think that while they're at it, they bring back the crazy shoe laces ;)
          They can make them pink.
          I second that motion
          but keep the shoes she has.

Question: Who Would Replace Julianna as Stephanie??

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
            It's not like they are gonna record any more new episodes..
            Nice to meet the new CEO of LazyTown Entertainment. What more can you tell us ?
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
              but keep the shoes she has.

Of course Julius of course ;)
              Who knows who would replace her. A young girl that can sing, dance and act lol.

Comment

How did they track Julianna? I'm sure it's possible to e-mail dancing schools and ask for pictures. Don't worry!

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
                  How did they track Julianna? I'm sure it's possible to e-mail dancing schools and ask for pictures. Don't worry!
                  Yeah it's easy. I email dancing schools for pictures all the time

Comment

-

Comment

Of course Julius of course ;)
                      Who knows who would replace her. A young girl that can sing, dance and act lol.
                      Yeah, And BTW Didnt know the original shoes had heels??????

Comment

Yeah it's easy. I email dancing schools for pictures all the time
                        stop it or I die..

Comment

Originally posted by moonblayd
                          So wait is Juli doing live performances or something. Because I thought the main TV show is cancelled so what is the point of arguing this?
                          Cancelled? Not even close my friend :)
                          Don't know where you heard that but that isn't nearly the case!

Comment

It's not that bad. They could try running a new season with a new Stephanie, and we shall see. I think it will be good.

Comment

How dare you insult Jellyanna. Julianna is the one who actually made this show watching. No Julianna, no LazyTown. Just... blehtown.

It doesn't matter anyway since LazyTown is dead. Dead dead dead. I doubt we will ever see a Blu-ray release. This whole thing has been horribly mismanaged. They go to all the trouble to film the shit in full HD and it's been five ****ing years and all we get out of it is a few BBC HD airs of crappy spin-off shorts? They could have at least thrown up 720p encodes on the iTunes store. Iceland is bankrupt, LazyTown Entertainment is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Dear Leader
                                I doubt we will ever see a Blu-ray release.
                                I guess someone hasn't been keeping up with the news.

Comment

Working...
                                X