Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

I hope they do a retcon- Number 9 with expies of the current characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
      I hate hate hate children with British accents. Love it on adults....but not children. ;)
      I'm British and I can put on an American accent when I can be bothered. Or if I'm reciting lines from LazyTown...

Comment

Whoever the new stephanie will be she will be great, but nobody can beat the magic of jellyanna

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
          but nobody can beat the magic of jellyanna
          I'm not so sure yet. I'll judge after I get an idea of who the new girl on the block is. But I trust LTE to do a damn good job of finding a girl that can fill JRM's shoes.

Comment

I'm not so sure yet. I'll judge after I get an idea of who the new girl on the block is. But I trust LTE to do a damn good job of finding a girl that can fill JRM's shoes.
            I dunno dude, I remember when I used to watch LazyTown her little expressions and shit, amazing!!!!

Comment

magic
              that's the fully correct word.

I believe in LTE and Magnus - of course they shall catch the new "magic-girl", but she of course will be 2nd.

Whatever, as Robbie says

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                You would be an excellent Robbie.. - blowjob pic -
                We should share a room at the festival you and I having pillow war ;)

Originally posted by agusxx2
                Julianna left the show, was that what you wanted at the start of the thread bungie?
                Good they run the show with a girl and a superhero, not two adults. She will be shorter than Sportacus on screen, and look like a (pre)teen.
                It is a children show, and it's fun for them to see someone around their age.

Maybe they should learn and use offical YouTube channel and twit (not Facebook or others, it's to mutch).
                Sell Blu-ray discs for high quality, and cost effective downloads in medium quality.

@YouTube they could add new dance instructions like them in LTE, but when the girl is still young. Recorded indoor where Stephanie usually live in LT - not the pink studio.

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
                  Recorded indoor where Stephanie usually live in LT - not the pink studio.
                  But that "pink studio" IS where she usually lives ;)

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
                    Recorded indoor where Stephanie usually live in LT - not the pink studio.
                    That's an old picture haha, they switch the houses here and there in the new setting. The idea of a youtube channel is one of my wishes for a long time, too bad they didn't make one official yet, and facebook is slowly dying..
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                      The idea of a youtube channel is one of my wishes for a long time, too bad they didn't make one official yet, and facebook is slowly dying..
                      Yeah. With the YT thing maybe whoever they liscense with in the US next will be cooler and understand the potentials that YouTube has to offer.

As for Facebook, I have confidence ;)

Comment

Maybe it is, but would be better if she danced alone in the padded walls. The first room with light-pink wallpaper and the strange door looks no good at all. The padded walls room was good designed.

Facebook fanpages are shit, they could use twitter and youtube only, and keep it clean from interviews and behind scenes, or at least keep that on it's own channel. Still it's not mutch to twit about - so youtube would be greater. YT groups can have community.

Comment

Guys!!! I have news!!! By courtesy of Máni :)

Hi Ana

We are simply looking for a new Stephanie (Solla) here in Iceland to perform at live shows etc.
                          This has nothing to do with LazyTown and TV or Movie productions.

My best
                          Mani S.

Comment

WHAT? And that means... That is...
                            No - it's impossible?

Need more information :)

Comment

Originally posted by PolarFox
                              WHAT? And that means... That is...
                              No - it's impossible?
                              Need more information :)
                              Agreed!
                              :?
                              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

This is freaky...as I was reading all the posts, I didn't know what to think...now that I'v read Ana's last post, I'm completly in the blank... :?
                                Anyway, a new Steph would not bother me, a new Robbie would pissme off, same for Sportacus, and a Sportacus 11 that comes from Indonesia or whatever would suck, Sportacus is from "The North Sea" after all ;) .

Comment

Working...
                                X