Will there be more Stephanie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be more Stephanie?

What makes you think there won't be more?

Re: New Episode (maybe last!)- "Sportacus Saves The Toys"

don't worry guyses

Comment

I wouldn't panic, I doubt we've seen the last of Lazytown.

Comment

Originally posted by notorious
        I'd panic at seeing the last of you-know-who, however; I fear that will be soon :(

Nothing for sure, however.
        Voldermort is dead, Harry kills him in the last book.
        Maybe its just wishfull thinking on my part, but I'm sure they knew what would happen when they hired her at 13...

Comment

Re: The end of Lazytown, or current steph?

I mentioned this somewhere, but her appearance at a stage show is a good sign that she's still playing Stephanie. I mean, it would be incredibly easy to find somebody that could play Stephanie for an American stage show, considering all the attention that LazyTown gets over here, but the fact that they still went with Julianna indicates that they haven't given up on her as Stephanie.

Comment

Even when she quits, the show will go on. Maggi's planning on quitting the live role in a couple years also, but there's always new actors, new mediums, new stories. Live shows are being performed all over the world, and most of them don't feature any of the TV show's cast. There's always animation also (and I hope it would look better than Once Upon A Time).

Let's just all be thankful for the 52 episodes that were produced, and hope for a bright future.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
              Even when she quits, the show will go on. Maggi's planning on quitting the live role in a couple years also, but there's always new actors, new mediums, new stories. Live shows are being performed all over the world, and most of them don't feature any of the TV show's cast. There's always animation also (and I hope it would look better than Once Upon A Time).

Let's just all be thankful for the 52 episodes that were produced, and hope for a bright future.

but... but.... *sobs* I dun wanna lose current steph!

Oh well, I'll still watch the show.

Comment

I haven't seen any indication that they are replacing Stephanie, so I'm not sure why everyone seems to think that they are. Season 2 is over, that probably just means a few months before some new episodes unless we hear differently.

Comment

I've been thinking about it and as long as Julianna continues acting, I'll be happy. Theres only so much they can do with one idea and some lazytown episodes already seem to be showing a repetitive theme and im not just talking about bing bang.

Worst case scenario, Julianna stops acting and marries will(cicley)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
                    I've been thinking about it and as long as Julianna continues acting, I'll be happy. Theres only so much they can do with one idea and some lazytown episodes already seem to be showing a repetitive theme and im not just talking about bing bang.

Worst case scenario, Julianna stops acting and marries will(cicley)

The world would come to an end....

Some people seem to think Julianna well have a decent career after laztown.
                    Heres hoping.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, second season Stephanie is basically a different Stephanie anyway (c'mon, you guys know it's true for all intents and purposes, she looks and sounds and feels completely different).

So a new Stephanie wouldn't break my heart, but honestly I don't know if this show has much left to say.

The story formula is pretty rigid, and it's getting closer and closer to becoming boringly stale. If they're not going to radically change the show, I think now would be the perfect place to stop. And if they DO radically change it, it wouldn't really be the same show anymore.

I'd like to see a proper finale, but I know that's too much to ask.

Comment

We'll have to wait and see what happens. But to be honest, I'd rather see that show end on a high note than drag out into something awful (I'm thinking X-Files here). Most shows have a point where they should end, and there is nothing worse than a TV show that is stumbling along when it should have been ended, like a poor little bird with a broken wing :(

What's the term they use - "jumping the shark", when a show goes downhill ?

I don't think Magnus is ready to stop the Lazytown train just yet. But, if he did, he better make sure that they put together a kickass DVD box set of all the episodes !

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
                          We'll have to wait and see what happens. But to be honest, I'd rather see that show end on a high note than drag out into something awful (I'm thinking X-Files here). Most shows have a point where they should end, and there is nothing worse than a TV show that is stumbling along when it should have been ended, like a poor little bird with a broken wing :(

What's the term they use - "jumping the shark", when a show goes downhill ?

I don't think Magnus is ready to stop the Lazytown train just yet. But, if he did, he better make sure that they put together a kickass DVD box set of all the episodes !
                          So are you saying that we should kill birds with broken wings so they don't have to suffer? :(

Comment

Oh no, it's not meant to be an animal rights thread :oops:

It was a metaphor only, to try and depict how pathetic a show is when it runs past it's 'use by' date.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponycat
                              Oh no, it's not meant to be an animal rights thread :oops:

It was a metaphor only, to try and depict how pathetic a show is when it runs past it's 'use by' date.
                              lol, I know! I's just pullin' yo legggggg!
                              Sorry...

Comment

Working...
                              X