Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch it ! someone is about to delete all J. related stuff..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watch it ! someone is about to delete all J. related stuff..

Originally posted by Lazycus
    [offtopic] Hmmn, while we're at it: If Miss Mauriello is getting too old to continue playing Stephanie and cannot be replaced by some other actress (She. Can. Not. Be. Replaced. Period. So say we all!) Stephanie's disappearance will have to be explained to the children, if the series is going to be continued anyway. Of course this then has to be done in the best possible taste
    Haha unfortunatley, to a twisted mind, that isn't too much of a stretch. Stingy's obsession of all that was "his" grew larger and larger until one day he discovered how to truly make people his own......forever.
    Is JRM replacable? Hmmm......yes. It will be tough, and possibly shark-jumping, but it's possible. From the pics that I saw of that recent preformance, wherever that was, she looks like maybe she can squeeze one more season in (basing that on looks not on personal life). But she probably has too much stuff to do now so I don't expect a reappearance really.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownEpisodes
      [offtopic] Hmmn, while we're at it: If Miss Mauriello is getting too old to continue playing Stephanie and cannot be replaced by some other actress (She. Can. Not. Be. Replaced. Period. So say we all!) Stephanie's disappearance will have to be explained to the children, if the series is going to be continued anyway. Of course this then has to be done in the best possible taste
      Haha unfortunatley, to a twisted mind, that isn't too much of a stretch. Stingy's obsession of all that was "his" grew larger and larger until one day he discovered how to truly make people his own......forever.
      Is JRM replacable? Hmmm......yes. It will be tough, and possibly shark-jumping, but it's possible. From the pics that I saw of that recent preformance, wherever that was, she looks like maybe she can squeeze one more season in (basing that on looks not on personal life). But she probably has too much stuff to do now so I don't expect a reappearance really.
      She hás to do another season, if it was only to please us. There must be a way to convince her and Maggi
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

she should replace sportacus as no.11, hehe, that's how i would keep her in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
          she should replace sportacus as no.11, hehe, that's how i would keep her in the show.
          no, not sportacus out :( than I rather have stephanie out. Can you imagine, 30 episodes of sportacus
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

maybe they could work together, like Batman and Robin?

Comment

Great idea Meanswell! You know what, that just might be the single best way to keep Julie in show... FOREVER! ah hahaha!!

Come to think of it, Sportastephnie and Sportacus do make a dynamic duo don't you think?

Comment

U're funny!

jokingrobbiee.png

Click image for larger version

Name:	jokingrobbiee.png
Views:	115
Size:	731.9 KB
ID:	184148

Comment

ah well done, i knew you would jump on this oppurtunity. :)

Comment

who is this guy in the blog and why should anyone think he will have any impact on anything?

Comment

U're funny!

You win. Good day sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X