Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch it ! someone is about to delete all J. related stuff..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch it ! someone is about to delete all J. related stuff..

...from internet

protecting-young-actresses-online-idea.html
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Watch it ! someone is about to delete all J. related stuff..

What he plans might be good...as long as he dosen't attack the harmless JMR fans on the net, or the LT fans on the net (like the ones on this forum for example...I think lol)...but the sick perverts have to go!
    OFF THE SUBJECT
    But I must say this...STARS (most of them, not all) would have a very good and UNDISERVED life if it weren't for the mass-media and for the weirdo stalkers. I mean they're rich and loved be many fans and for what? They're work is easy compered to what most ordinary people go through each day, and 100000 times more rewarding! While they get 1 milion dollars for a 30 second commercial they star in, an east-european worker...or better yet, an asian or african worker, from the lower or midlle class, it dosen't matter, toils a whole day on a field, in a factory or in an office and for what?
    I'll leave you to think about it...

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      ...from internet

http://tinyurl.com/np89zr

Oh looky another self proclaimed internet do gooder. Stalking stars has been going on a lot longer than the internet was in existence and it will not change. These stars/people are more than capable of taking care of themselves.

Anyway, The first thing that came to my mind was what's his motive. In my experience, everyone has an ulterior motive. I see he's trying to break into the business as well which leaves me highly suspect that his motives are truly what he says they are. Probably just another nukker trying to make a name for himself by riding off of someone elses coat tails. He could also be one of those internet stalkers in disguise of a do gooder just to get rid of the competition.
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Boredjedi is right. As well, in my experience with people like this, they really are usually creeps trying to differenciate themselves from other creeps.
        Just in case this brings question into my own motives, they are purley Stodghill related. It's coincidence that JRM is involved. Ironically, I probably would have never discovered the several issues with Stodghill is JRM hadn't been involved. And trust me, if I could turn around now, I would.

Either way, psycho or not, he's not going to get a damn thing done.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
          What he plans might be good...as long as he dosen't attack the harmless JMR fans on the net, or the LT fans on the net (like the ones on this forum for example...I think lol)...but the sick perverts have to go!
          I concur! Julianna's a very talented young woman and Stephanie is a cute character. It's when it crosses into *chan territory things can get a little disgusting.

Comment

lol obviously this guy has not visited steph chan LOL

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
              Originally posted by pooky
              ...from internet

http://tinyurl.com/np89zr

... These stars/people are more than capable of taking care of themselves.
              That's not completely true, or maybe today they are but I saw a documentry on the TV not so long ago about a singer in the UK, Kate Bush, and a few stalkers were harrassing her for a long period of time and she didn't came out of her house for years because of that. That's not the way you should live your life ?

btw before I even watched the 4chan site, I heard a lot of discussion going on about pervs and sort of things overthere, so it wasn't even interesting for me anymore to take a look. So I think non-pervs (which is the majority of the internet users I hope) do not visit such place too and are not expose to those disgusting pics but just to the average lazytown or Julianna pics.
              I really hope that one day the youtube video with lil jon will be banned. I hate that vid, and not because I don't like rap.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

this guy named Steven Worek is superfluous like a jockstrap for an eunuch...if JRM have any problems with some web sites or other internet stuff she would hire a laywer for doing this dirty work....she have the power and she have the money...I'm pretty sure...otherwise seems he is a bit stupid because everyone knows that you can't remove things from the internet for ever...sooner or later it will be come back....
                Gallery

Comment

What a sperglord.

Comment

yeah this worwek guy or whatever, seems more worried about it than she is. In fact dont agents allways say, even bad publicity is good publicity? I tend to think Jedi nailed it though. This guy wants something. He probablly wants to wear her skin.

Comment

That guy wants IN [Jellyanna] AKA big fail GoodLuckTryAgain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                        He probablly wants to wear her skin.
                        stingynightgoggles.png

Click image for larger version

Name:	stingynightgoggles.png
Views:	115
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	184146

Maniacs everywhere. It's creepy... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
                          Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                          He probablly wants to wear her skin.

Maniacs everywhere. It's creepy... :)
                          I am sincerly hoping that none of these stalkers have ever sneaked on set right now.

Comment

LoL, Lazycus!

Comment

[offtopic] Hmmn, while we're at it: If Miss Mauriello is getting too old to continue playing Stephanie and cannot be replaced by some other actress (She. Can. Not. Be. Replaced. Period. So say we all!) Stephanie's disappearance will have to be explained to the children, if the series is going to be continued anyway. Of course this then has to be done in the best possible taste:

seemywest.png

Click image for larger version

Name:	seemywest.png
Views:	119
Size:	577.4 KB
ID:	184147
                              [/offtopic]

I know, I know...

Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X