• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Stephers

Well about 30% Blue Steph

Discuss

Re: Blue Stephanie -- for real!

Well, her stockings usually vary in colour a bit anyway, but that's rather a drastic change. I'm not quite sure wht else there is to say.

Comment

that was posted long ago on livejournal by a user who went to the first Lazytonw Live shows that were in the various U.S.A. cities. I can't remember where this one was but yah he had more photos and this was just one of him with Julianna and Magnus.

Comment

Maybe the colour is off in the picture. Notice how dark the background is and how bright Stephanie is lighted (face and chest). Thats bad lighting conditions condition already. Also notice how the top part of Stephanie's dress is much lighter then the lower part? That proves the lower part of her body isn't well lighted. The camera generally configures its colours (which differ due to different lights being available at different times) by what is in the centre. Since lighting conditions are different at the edges, the colour distortion is much more profound there. And it might have been flashed badly.

Also notice the desk on the left side of Stephanie? Its cerulean, the same colour as her tights. Now follow the line of the desk towards the right, past Steph and the lucky asshole that gets to stand in between our heroes. Between him and Sportacus is another piece of the desk visible. And its powder blue to whiteish! And closer to Stephanie, the desk is also lighter. The pumpkin curtains having from it have a similar discolouration.

Now, you are not telling me these people went through the trouble of making something as aesthetically unpleasing as a desk that runs from a cerulean to powder blue at the top and from pumpkin to amber at the bottom!

More likely, the desk colours are misrepresented due to poor lighting. And the actual colour of the top of the desk is thus more likely to be white. And since its the same colour as Stephanies tights... I think she's wearing white tights, they just got photographed badly.

Omg, all those colour names make this post look so horribly gay!

Comment

I'd have to agree. That's a nice pic, though.

Comment

That's a great picture.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
              Well, her stockings usually vary in colour a bit anyway, but that's rather a drastic change. I'm not quite sure wht else there is to say.
              Ya she is either in white or pink... I like the pink better..

Comment

Working...
              X