What happened with the 36 episodes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened with the 36 episodes?

Well, on this Interview from 12th January 2008, Magnus said something about "36 episodes"
    http://www.lanacion.com.ar/nota.asp?nota_id=967040

What do you think? They are from Third Season but then they couldn´t make it?, maybe it´s from Extra but they are 26 actually? Your opinions about this issue please.

Update by Agus: Maybe some of you saw this locked topic and wondered about this still, to clear it up, it was indeed a misunderstanding... it was 26 episodes, from LazyTown Extra :).

Re: What happened with the 36 episodes?

I seen something about "yogurt" (name of series) but don't find any more info about it...

Comment

That's a mystery , it looks so interesting, but I think Stephanie is too old now to play Stephanie. I know she can grow, but it wouldn't be the same huh?

Comment

“I am also in other two projects: a chain of restaurants with the name of Lazy Town, of which I cannot advance nothing else, although I believe that it is a shining idea, and other 36 episodes of the televising series”, say Scheving, without the uniform and mostacho that characterizes to Sportacus, but with the same decision to show their physical skill before the cameras, in this case photographic.
        I don't really understand what he is talking about.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
          “I am also in other two projects: a chain of restaurants with the name of Lazy Town, of which I cannot advance nothing else, although I believe that it is a shining idea, and other 36 episodes of the televising series”, say Scheving, without the uniform and mostacho that characterizes to Sportacus, but with the same decision to show their physical skill before the cameras, in this case photographic.
          I don't really understand what he is talking about.
          My best guess is he has a resteraunt franchise in the works, but isn't allowed to talk about it yet.
          And the story goes on that he intends to film more lazytown, but it never seems to happen.
          And i think he's saying something about doing performances or live shows out of character to
          promote health and fitness.

Comment

WTF. 36?
            But how!? Maybe he wants say 26..

Comment

What's meant 26? I know at least 34...

Comment

Originally posted by ?Iprottallfurinn
                WTF. 36?
                Maybe, but wait, didn't LT Extra have 26 episodes? That would be the most clear explanation, wouldn't it? 'Cause in Latin America they started airing LT Extra.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                  Originally posted by ?Iprottallfurinn
                  WTF. 36?
                  Maybe, but wait, didn't LT Extra have 26 episodes? That would be the most clear explanation, wouldn't it? 'Cause in Latin America they started airing LT Extra.
                  Perhaps it's all a misunderstanding
                  It sounds like this was a non-native English speaker talking to another non-native English speaker in English.
                  I can think of a million ways that things could have been misunderstood somewhere along the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                    It sounds like this was a non-native English speaker talking to another non-native English speaker in English.
                    I can think of a million ways that things could have been misunderstood somewhere along the lines.
                    In fact it was, but it's just my opinion 'cause also those news were in Spanish .

Comment

Is that right total count of all episodes http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0396991/episodes ?

Comment

Originally posted by PolarFox
                        Is that right total count of all episodes http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0396991/episodes ?
                        Nope

Comment

I was wondering what the french word for déjà vu was, when I suddenly remembered you had posted this same link nearly 2 years ago Ana....
                          Two Interviews with Magnus about LazyTown
                          As it was only a few months before Extra was filmed, I guess he was talking about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                            all of your base are belong to stephanie?
                            yes, all of our base do belong to stpehanie, yes.

Comment

14 years later and we have the answer [kinda]
                              lazytown was planned to have 40 episodes in season 1, but the producers met their deadline and were off by four episodes (which is the reason dear diary, greatest hits, sportacus on the move and pixelspix exist). in total, 35 episodes were produced for season one, so magnus probably meant to say 35 but stuffed it up and said 36.
                              MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                              X