• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazytownWW: "I'm really disappointed..."

Originally posted by pooky
    Originally posted by Buzz
    Originally posted by boredjedi
    I am persuaded that it is embarrassing to Maggi in the meantime to have taken this role with a pink Lolita and that he would do this probably never again...

Julianna and Magnus had a great chemistry together and that's what really counted for the show.
    the chemistry is fantastic but a bit disreputable (I hope its the right term...sleazy?) as well in my eyes...but I not meant only this strange couple...my point was also that JRM coquetted too much with the camera...this behave is not usual for an 8 year old girl I think...I find she is just overqualified for this role...
    what...you don't think she made this up all by herself to do that, do you ? There was a whole team behind her that made her do that and let you think she did that naturally, which is absolutely not the case. Don't ever forget that and don't get fooled around or you're lost ;)
    well pooky...of course you are right and I have never claimed that it is her fault...maybe the team would have had to brake her a little...
    Gallery

Comment

...my point was also that JRM coquetted too much with the camera...this behave is not usual for an 8 year old girl I think...I find she is just overqualified for this role...
      She is the pink lolita with the behaviour of a teengirl. I think too she is overqualified because a 8-year-old girl would stay home having a good time - while Stephanie - is outside taking actions on her own. LT and Stephanie's behaviour is filmed and directed unlike any children show. Their watchers group became us - mostly because of Stephanie :)

Stephanie would served 10/10 as "meteor freak" in series like Smallville too. Her character is just awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
        ...my point was also that JRM coquetted too much with the camera...this behave is not usual for an 8 year old girl I think...I find she is just overqualified for this role...
        Stephanie would served 10/10 as "meteor freak" in series like Smallville too. Her character is just awesome!

in fact...and I find irritating and ignorant that Hollywood has not discovered JRM yet for itself...because she is/ would be a great actress...
        Gallery

Comment

in fact...and I find irritating and ignorant that Hollywood has not discovered JRM yet for itself...because she is/ would be a great actress...
          I don't find her really that good in 'A Fix' or 'hiphophomerun' [img]http://members.******.nl/lazytown/smiley/general/smiley_tongue.gif[/img]
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I don't find her really that good in 'A Fix' or 'hiphophomerun'
            come on...its not her fault and you know it...she can't make shit into gold...just give her a good screenplay and she would outshines everybody...wouldn't she?...maybe we are a bit biased...
            Gallery

Comment

She would - but dressed up like a supergirl i think - she would do great in sci-fi/adventure movies or series. Amy Acker as Illyria in Angel became an interesting character with mods, time-bomb, and manga eyes like. Joss Whedon should grab his pen and write something for the grown JRM. LazyTown just needs a new pink lolita. JRM ain't the character that sit and cry in a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                wow it's getting tense in here lol! I think there is an uneeded witch hunt going on here, ala salem circa 1692.
                I think i see where most of you are coming from. Me personally, just have to say i love lazytown for many reasons, some of which others of you have already mentioned. None of which are of sexual oreintation. Still i cant tell any of my real life friends about it because frankly it's embarassing. No offense, but i think some of you know what i mean. I think Lazytownn said something earlier about how it was a show like nothing they had experienced since childhood, and that one hit home with me. It's true, i like shows now like heroes, or the mighty boosh, but not since sesame street or the muppets have I watched something with such childish whim, it's great and i love it. I love sportcaus' airship, and how he watches over the town like a comic book hero. I love Mayor meanswell, being a total goof ball. I love Robbie's sinister nature, and child like behavior. and yeah I like the pink cheer leader too, she emotes a certain happiness that brightens up the dank grey world that i live in, (sleep, eat shit, work.) Thats where i'm coming from.
                I also like Mighty Boosh... I don't know why... but it reminds me of LazyTown. They both go together for me. LazyTown is a kids show, Mighty Boosh an adult show. But they both have that silliness about them that takes me back to my childhood. I like how in both programmes they can suddenly burst into song. And the fact that LT is trying to get kids to move, all I can say is... Bob Fossil's Dance Academy (get the new live show DVD... it's hilarious).

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                  I also like Mighty Boosh... I don't know why... but it reminds me of LazyTown. They both go together for me. LazyTown is a kids show, Mighty Boosh an adult show. But they both have that silliness about them that takes me back to my childhood. I like how in both programmes they can suddenly burst into song. And the fact that LT is trying to get kids to move, all I can say is... Bob Fossil's Dance Academy (get the new live show DVD... it's hilarious).
                  Yes i have been seriously contemplating getting the whole series.
                  I hesitate because a friend of mine might pirate it for me, lol.
                  I see the turn outs for the live show resembles woodstock on even more acid.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                    A TRUE BROTHER...finnaly, a nother person understands my fandom

Comment

Edited by pooky: offtopic conversation from here , started by LazytownWW

I'm realy dissapointed that sooooo many older guys watch it only for the 8 year old girl in the short dress...

And I'm surprised you haven't heard of a pedophile. Almost half of coments of any given LT youtube video are " I wanna bang the pink chick"

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie

I'm realy dissapointed that sooooo many older guys watch it only for the 8 year old girl in the short dress...

And I'm surprised you haven't heard of a pedophile. Almost half of coments of any given LT youtube video are " I wanna bang the pink chick"
                        Mostly because the average age of the people who watch this and make comments like this is probably 16 and 99% boys. It's probably their hormones at that age and they are certainly not mature enough to reconsider what they actually write.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

and they are certainly not mature enough to reconsider what they actually write.
                          They are only honest but sure, they wouldn't write such on her facebook wall

Comment

Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Originally posted by chuft
                            . .
                            Oh my... What is it this time?

Comment

Nice a pedo discussion thread. Easy answer, we are all human (I hope). Julianna was cute, now she is more that cute. Do I want to get jiggy with her? No. Do I want to get jiggy with STEPHANIE???? sometimes (always)

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie

Thank you for sharing your superiour intelect with us, TJ I'v just discovered LT yesterday, so I didn't realise that
                                WTF do you think I was talking about in the first place...

Comment

Working...
                                X