• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazytownWW: "I'm really disappointed..."

Originally posted by bungie
    Originally posted by Stingy
    Dumb sluts have low self-esteem.
    That will not be enhancing individual minds and self-identity. The girls are getting better understanding of their sexual orientation - it has really nothing to do with esteem.
    I really have no idea what you're saying here lol

I think you live in one ****ed up reality then
    It's a normal day in most civilized Northern-Europe. Have been like that for decades. It's never about age, Vatican State down in Italy recommend 12 yo. It's about the human beeing.
    If that's "normal" in a civilized society, it seems like the term "civilized" is being thrown around rather clumsily these days. Almost like Nobel Peace Prizes. And yes, let us all look to the Vatican for our morals. They are without a doubt the single most moral country in the world. With their alter-boy molesting, tongue in cheek crap. Not to mention that the pope is actually Senator Palpatine. True story.

Comment

That will not be enhancing individual minds and self-identity. The girls are getting better understanding of their sexual orientation - it has really nothing to do with esteem.
      I really have no idea what you're saying here.
      What i'm saying is the fact - all the way. I don't know how many ECTS-credits you got, but you know dumb sluts have low self-esteem is no term in competence :( if you said so, i think even professor Robbie R. would struggle you :)

But maybe it's usual to find girls that have sex with several men less attractive. Then we're back on isolation, you want all the candy for yourself

Comment

I really have no idea what you're saying here.
        What i'm saying is the fact - all the way. I don't know how many ECTS-credits you got, but you know dumb sluts have low self-esteem is no term in competence :( if you said so, i think even professor Robbie R. would struggle you :)

But maybe it's usual to find girls that have sex with several men less attractive.
        Well lol I'm only about 20% or so sure what you're saying but I think you got me wrong from the get-go.
        I'm not saying that if a girl has sex she is a dumb slut. If a girl has casual drunken sex with a random guy, she is a dumb slut. Only girls with low self-esteem do dumb shit like that. No?

Comment

Only girls with low self-esteem do dumb shit like that. No?
          No, the sex is just something they identify, that later become identified.

It's their first time (having sex) in the middle of the identity/role confusion road. They just are apt to some ideas and feelings about the specific ways in which they will fit into society - and may experiment with a variety of behaviors and activities - and later find themselves. It's described by the Erikson's stages of psychosocial development. One of Freud's students. It's no problem. Some of the experiments may be untasty of course :)

Comment

First of all, I find the term "slut" very offensive. It is a misogynistic term that assumes men and women must act a certain way and separates the genders unjustly, further continuing the patriarchy.

Women should be allowed to enjoy sexual activity just as much as men do without fear of being branded something society frowns upon. The term "slut" is something imposed by selfish males who want a woman all to themselves as if they are just a piece of meat that they own while freely going around and having sex with as many other women as possible without fear of being labeled something equally as offensive themselves.

It is unhealthy for both women and men to not receive regular sexual release.

Comment

It's their first time (having sex) in the middle of the identity/role confusion road. They just are apt to some ideas and feelings about the specific ways in which they will fit into society - and may experiment with a variety of behaviors and activities - and later find themselves. It's described by the Erikson's stages of psychosocial development. One of Freud's students. It's no problem. Some of the experiments may be untasty of course :)
              Alright buddy speaking of psychology, perhaps you should consider getting psychoanalysed
              I am going to end this conversation now, as it seems like 1. you don't even understand what I am trying to say and 2. your perceptions of what goes on in the world are eh...a bit off to say the least. But good luck in the future with this! You will probably need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                First of all, I find the term "slut" very offensive. It is a misogynistic term that assumes men and women must act a certain way and separates the genders unjustly, further continuing the patriarchy.
                Women should be allowed to enjoy sexual activity just as much as men do without fear of being branded something society frowns upon. The term "slut" is something imposed by selfish males who want a woman all to themselves as if they are just a piece of meat that they own while freely going around and having sex with as many other women as possible without fear of being labeled something equally as offensive themselves.
                It is unhealthy for both women and men to not receive regular sexual release.
                Well considering that we are talking about girls here, and the term slut being gender-specific, I see it as being applicable. Now the guys that allow these little girls to have sex with them are assholes, douchebags, dickwads, take your pick. Hell, you can even just string them all together and it will work. But my response is my earlier conclusion. Sex needs to be between two (or more if that's what you're into) people of both physical and mental maturity.

But where I don't think it applies to myself, I do think I know what you mean about the being imposed by selfish males who want a woman all to themselves part.

P.S. Anyone else notice that this has gotten way way way out of hand here?

Comment

you don't even understand what I am trying to say and 2. your perceptions of what goes on in the world are eh...a bit off to say the least.
                  No you just didn't understand the answer of human behaviour. It's dry stuff to read - but will be valuable knowledge to avoid prejudice.

Sex needs to be between two (or more if that's what you're into) people of both physical and mental maturity.
                  We are only primates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archetype
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erikson%27 ... evelopment

Comment

Now it looks like you take advantage of the situation that the girls are in the middle of that identity/role confusion road. At that age it's not so easy to take the right decision. I read those kind of books and experienced that myself. Boys making the same changes in life btw and it's so much better for both genders to experiment while they are at the same age.
                    I don't know how else to say it but than you are just an abuser.

Try read this book for example.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                      That's true but that's how a part of the society look at them and call them names, which is so wrong. Non of the forummembers who talked about that thinks they are.
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yes, yes, and oh dear God YES!
                        This discussion is only bringing out the worst in all of us. I'm not blaming any of you for anything whatsoever, but i agree with Stingy, this little puppy has gone full blown Cerebus and we need to stop feeding it.

Comment

But which hand. That's important. :)
                          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                            And it's so much better for both genders to experiment while they are at the same age.
                            But girls at 14 prefer the older men 18+. Less insecurity. More experience. More respect. More Independence. Even up to 45.
                            You're wrong :(
                            This discussion is only bringing out the worst in all of us.
                            Awesome group dynamics and effectiveness all about the younger female's cuteness.

Comment

And it's so much better for both genders to experiment while they are at the same age.
                              But girls at 14 prefer the older men 18+. Less insecurity. More experience. More respect. More Independence. Even up to 45.
                              You're wrong :(
                              This discussion is only bringing out the worst in all of us.
                              Awesome group dynamics and effectiveness all about the younger female's cuteness.

wait, did you just call me a cute female???
                              I'm both flattered and offended at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                                wait, did you just call me a cute female???
                                I'm both flattered and offended at the same time.
                                We'll if you look anything like your avatar that's pretty hot :fap:
                                http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X