Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazytownWW: "I'm really disappointed..."

Originally posted by Xizer
    It is not impossible to be a civilized and enlightened male who simply enjoys the charms of a cute young girl like Stephanie in a non-sexual way.
    Agreed. I'm sure there are plenty of people here to where that applies. That's why we like Stephanie isn't it?
    But the question is, what (or who) is enjoying the charm of a young girl like Stephanie and what (or who) just fascinated or crushed or infatuated with JRM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
      But the question is, what (or who) is enjoying the charm of a young girl like Stephanie and what (or who) just fascinated or crushed or infatuated with JRM.
      Looking at Stephanie makes me feel very good.

Originally posted by Xizer
      it is difficult for most males who care about what society thinks about them to admit to enjoying something
      You really said that right.

Comment

Alright, this one goes out to Chuft and Jocund mostly:
        So, I didn't mean just paedophilia, I meant pervertion in general. So i'll ask you both, drawing from Xizer's and Stingy's posts, in what group are you? the pervs or the manchildren/womenchildren?
        I'll make it clear I'm from the second group, the emotional, nostaligic guy who's not embaresed or feeling guilt about being'''young at heart lol.
        I'm not being hostile twards no one, I just want to get my facts correct.

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
          Looking at Stephanie makes me feel very good.
          I'll be honest here lol.
          Not the best thing you could have said/linked

Comment

I'll be honest here lol.
            I think it is, just awesome.

Tell me, is it wrong to be attracted to the girl? I'm 45. Damn you, I was just looking for some innocent Girls at Our Best fun.
            If he had girlfriends around 14 when he was younger himself, the looking at girls "at our best fun" makes him feel good. Just like the singer says. And why should we walk around feeling bad. It's neither unusual to have a girlfriend at 14 - at least not in Northern-Europe. It doesn't make you a bad person. It's Revelation to drink Carlsberg/Heineken, smoke cigarettes and dance with girls at that age. And I know I'm not alone about that - and I passed 25yo.

A girl at that age want rockstar sex - but we grew up to. The biceps and the six-pack will be gone. Looking at girls like that doesn't mean sexual orientation - it mean cute girls at our common best fun, and they make all of us feel good.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
              So, I didn't mean just paedophilia, I meant pervertion in general. So i'll ask you both, drawing from Xizer's and Stingy's posts, in what group are you? the pervs or the manchildren/womenchildren?
              I'll make it clear I'm from the second group, the emotional, nostaligic guy who's not embaresed or feeling guilt about being'''young at heart lol.
              I'm a bit of both. I'm a kid at heart but Magnus and Stefan are sexy, which is an added bonus to watching the show.

I'm not saying all men perv over Juli, or all women perv over Maggi and Stebbi though. I discovered the show before I had any sexual attraction to Sportacus or Robbie.

Comment

I'll be honest here lol.
                I think it is, just awesome.

Tell me, is it wrong to be attracted to the girl? I'm 45. Damn you, I was just looking for some innocent Girls at Our Best fun.
                If he had girlfriends around 14 when he was younger himself, the looking at girls "at our best fun" makes him feel good. Just like the singer says. And why should we walk around feeling bad. It's neither unusual to have a girlfriend at 14 - at least not in Northern-Europe. It doesn't make you a bad person. It's Revelation to drink Carlsberg/Heineken, smoke cigarettes and dance with girls at that age. And I know I'm not alone about that - and I passed 25yo.

A girl at that age want rockstar sex - but we grew up to. The biceps and the six-pack will be gone. Looking at girls like that doesn't mean sexual orientation - it mean cute girls at our common best fun, and they make all of us feel good.
                Sure, we girls love to have sex at 13/14 with older men as much as we can. Rockstarsex rules.
                Wake up ! Who are you kidding. Girls at that age wants to have a good time and it's sad to have men around that only think with their penis. Many girls have regrets for having sex at that age or having psysical difficulties because of that at a later age. But that's not where you think about if you're on the hunt for some young chick, and probably get her a bit drunk too.

I think I need to throw up [img]http://members.******.nl/lazytown/smiley/obzoen056.gif[/img]
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                  Afternoonin'. Sorry to intrude before reading the original topic, but I heard there was an argument going on and I figured maybe I can practice the informal fallacies I've been learning.

in what group are you? the pervs or the manchildren/womenchildren?
                  I can see how you drew this conclusion from reading the posts in this topic. However, by saying that people who watch LazyTown belong to only 2 groups, the "Perverts" or "Man/Women-children" groups, you're doing the Either-Or Fallacy where a person says there are only 2 choices when in reality there are more options. In this case, more groups.

Sources:
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dichotomy
                  http://www.fallacyfiles.org/eitheror.html
                  http://www.skepticsfieldguide.net/2005/ ... otomy.html

As for arguments in general and to the people arguing, I recommend learning about informal fallacies so that you can learn to spot them and to learn to avoid them. I'm still in the process of learning, so it's always possible I'm wrong. In fact, I was wrong when talking about it in #stephers since I stuck to False Dichotomy even though infractus said and linked to the Wiki article about the fallacy being the same as Either/Or. Evidence I need to learn more and become attached to the investigative process rather than my beliefs.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention: it's good practice to define your terms and what it is you're arguing otherwise people will just assume what is going on and no one will understand each other. Admittedly, that is something I still need to practice.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                    Many girls have regrets for having sex at that age or having psysical difficulties because of that at a later age.
                    True story. I knew plenty of girls (who will be herein referred to as "dumb sluts") throughout highschool who went to parties every night, got drunk, and had sex with the first man they saw. These dumb sluts were as young as 14! Of the dumb sluts that I continured to talk to for a few years after, the majority of them became "slightly-less dumb and slightly-less slutty" dumb sluts. However, Pooky is absolutley right in saying that these dumb sluts have physical and mental reprocussions for their dumb slutty behaviors. They have very low self-esteem (major turn off), get regular psychiatric help, and often continue some type of dumb slutty behavior (major turn off). In conclusion, wait until you're ATLEAST 17. But the real answer is sex needs to be between two (or more if that's what you're into) people of both physical and mental maturity.

Comment

Girls at that age wants to have a good time and it's sad to have men around that only think with their
                      It's not the reality I know. They decide what they want and when they want it.
                      Many girls have regrets for having sex at that age
                      It's well known many girls have sex in exchange for prepaid-phone cards today. They may regret. I'd never do something like that. Gotta be gentle.

I think you will find many things have changed :? the having a good time stuff is gone when they turn thirteen, unless they are kept isolated. They get older friends at school, and friends that invite them out doing stuff, like smoking and drinking.

They have very low self-esteem
                      No. I strongly disagree here. My girls have either a bachelor- or almost masters degree today, and are doing fine. Nobody by true nature is born to be weak or to fear anything. It's something they learn at home. I'm afraid of spiders, water, darkness, beeing out late - you name it. If you learn individuals stuff like this when they grew up, they get a personality disaster - that will be hard to change. Without guidance, they end up struggle with the dilemmas themselves. Girls at that age gets identity and move on - or role confusion, and fell down. Depending what they do, it will reflect their future. They should simply know where they are, and where they want to go. So please; give the girls their identity and kick them on going..

Comment

Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Originally posted by moonblayd
                        ... Don't ask why I know that.
                        Wasn't that a major issue in the "Australian Stallion" episode of Saddle Club?

Comment

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Girls at that age wants to have a good time and it's sad to have men around that only think with their
                            It's not the reality I know. They decide what they want and when they want it.
                            Woahohoho I think you live in one ****ed up reality then lol.
                            Sure as hell not the same one that I live in.

They have very low self-esteem
                            No. I strongly disagree here. My girls have either a bachelor- or almost masters degree today, and are doing fine. Nobody by true nature is born to be weak or to fear anything. It's something they learn at home........Girls at that age gets identity and move on - or role confusion, and fell down. Depending what they do, it will reflect their future.
                            Hey! I wrote this silly! Not Pooky Crisp.
                            I didn't say "Women have low self-esteem" because that's obviously wrong (and stupid)
                            Dumb sluts have low self-esteem.

P.S. This:
                            Originally posted by boredjedi
                            Is awsome.

Comment

Dumb sluts have low self-esteem.
                              That will not be enhancing individual minds and self-identity. The girls are getting better understanding of their sexual orientation - it has really nothing to do with esteem.

I think you live in one ****ed up reality then
                              It's a normal day in most civilized Northern-Europe. Have been like that for decades. It's never about age, Vatican State down in Italy recommend 12 yo. It's about the human beeing.

Comment

wow it's getting tense in here lol! I think there is an uneeded witch hunt going on here, ala salem circa 1692.
                                I think i see where most of you are coming from. Me personally, just have to say i love lazytown for many reasons, some of which others of you have already mentioned. None of which are of sexual oreintation. Still i cant tell any of my real life friends about it because frankly it's embarassing. No offense, but i think some of you know what i mean. I think Lazytownn said something earlier about how it was a show like nothing they had experienced since childhood, and that one hit home with me. It's true, i like shows now like heroes, or the mighty boosh, but not since sesame street or the muppets have I watched something with such childish whim, it's great and i love it. I love sportcaus' airship, and how he watches over the town like a comic book hero. I love Mayor meanswell, being a total goof ball. I love Robbie's sinister nature, and child like behavior. and yeah I like the pink cheer leader too, she emotes a certain happiness that brightens up the dank grey world that i live in, (sleep, eat shit, work.) Thats where i'm coming from.

Comment

Working...
                                X