X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazytownWW: "I'm really disappointed..."

Edited by pooky: offtopic conversation from here , started by LazytownWW

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
    I'm realy dissapointed that sooooo many older guys watch it only for the 8 year old girl in the short dress...
    ...and I'm dissappointed that you always think older guys have sexual interests when they watch LT....as I already mentioned...I admirer JRM for her professionality and her cuteness...not more...not less...
    Gallery

Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Originally posted by Buzz
    I'm realy dissapointed that sooooo many older guys watch it only for the 8 year old girl in the short dress...
    ...and I'm dissappointed that you always think older guys have sexual interests when they watch LT....as I already mentioned...I admirer JRM for her professionality and her cuteness...not more...not less...
    I'm sorry if you thought of yourself when I sayd that, but I wasen't even thinking of you, I belived you the first time.

Comment

Shit happens... If is small part of peoplz love Stephanie like 8 year old girl and so on...
      It's does not mean that all peoplz are pedo.

Comment

Originally posted by PolarFox
        Shit happens... If is small part of peoplz love Stephanie like 8 year old girl and so on...
        It's does not mean that all peoplz are pedo.
        I don't understand what you sayd, but to be more specific, I meant some of the posters in this thread, go check it out.

Comment

It's your own words. We never said anything about the short dress. Short or long dress wouldn't really matter - she is cute.

The real question is why she is cute, and why people doesn't like the grown Stephanie. There are thousands of posts on different channels stating this point.

Let me correct some terms first:
          The medical term for pedo is a homosexual person that like it's own gender. The term for people that like puberty girls (Stephanie) is hebephilia.
          A heterosexual orientation. I'd never said it's normal - it's just usual.

4 symptoms could be listed as:
          1. Sexual preference for Stephanie
          2. Abnormal amount of time spent thinking about Stephanie
          3. Recurring intense sexual fantasies involving Stephanie
          4. Recurring intense sexual urges involving Stephanie

If your answer is yes to one, you're not unusual.

I just say the young Stephanie looks greater, and would serve (the entire show) better than the older - am I wrong?

Comment

now I know what I missed in this tread....the LT/JRM/pedo discussion...and all the guys are generally suspicious...what about girls ? ;)
            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
              It's your own words. We never said anything about the short dress. Short or long dress wouldn't really matter - she is cute.

The real question is why she is cute, and why people doesn't like the grown Stephanie. There are thousands of posts on different channels stating this point.

The medical term for pedo is a homosexual person that like it's own gender. The term for people that like puberty girls (Stephanie) is hebephilia.

I just say the young Stephanie looks greater, and would serve (the entire show) better than the older - am I wrong?
              Hmmm...well, I wasen't talknig about you neither, bungie - seems a lot of you are feeling insulted by what I sayd...lol it's funny...and seems this discution is getting a lot more serious - and weird - then I espected...why didn't I just shut up lol, I mean I'm used to everything here already lol.
              OK, so I guess this should be brought up into everyone's attention here on GL, to see what answer everyone has to the 4 simptomes you listed up there. My answer to all of them is no, I don't have them, I'll tell ya way, and it's your choice to belive me, since I can't realy bring you hard evidence that I'm telling the truth or I'm lieing.
              For me, LT is a kids show that has brought me an intens nostalgia about my childhood. Why? 'cause it's just so original, it's way different from anything I'v ever seen in my life...I guess the only thing this proves is that I'm an emotional pussy and I'm not ashamed to admit it...it's ironical, considering how I was, and still am to a certain extent, today.
              Regarding to what you sayd about changing JRM as Stephanie, I told you I agree with you.
              Guess Pooky's gonna have to move this little conversation to a new thread hehe.

Comment

now I know what I missed in this tread....the LT/JRM/pedo discussion...and all the guys are generally suspicious...what about girls ? ;)
                indeed, Magnus/Stefan Karl much? lol

Comment

Ok, I will speak my peace on this. It is true that young Stephanie is what got LazyTown to where it is. But I do not believe that any girl could have done this. The optimism and life found in Julianna is not something that every "nice slim 11 year old girl with brown eyes" has. I am aware that girls around this age tend to be more lit and more spirited than older ones, but you can't assume it would be an easy feat to replace her. Even if you did find an actress that was right for the part, it would be difficult to make anything that could measure up quality-wise to the original LazyTown episodes.

The medical term for pedo is a homosexual person that like it's own gender. The term for people that like puberty girls (Stephanie) is hebephilia. A heterosexual orientation.
                  I don't know what medical school you went to, but maybe you need to go back. A pedo is not a homosexual that likes its own gender, though I think you would be hard pressed to find a homosexual that doesn't like its own gender (lol...redundant much?). Pedophilia refers to the preference for prepubescent children while Hebephilia refers to the preference for pubescent children. Don't ask why I know that.

Comment

...what about girls ? ;)
                    not guilty
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by moonblayd
                      A pedo is not a homosexual that likes its own gender. Pedophilia refers to the preference for prepubescent children while Hebephilia refers to the preference for pubescent children. Don't ask why I know that.
                      Not according to the latest studies. Scientists have found in neurology that pedos and homosexual share a common pattern, different from heterosexual. Hebephilia does not have this pattern, they have the orientation like heterosexual. (Of course other patterns do happen)

Handedness in pedophilia and hebephilia. Archives of Sexual Behavior, Vol. 34, No. 4, Aug. 2005, 447-59.

Comment

Re: LazytownWW: "I'm really disappointed..."

At least I have a valid non-paedo reason to watch Lazytown...

Comment

. .
                          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft
                            I don't understand what you sayd, but to be more specific, I meant some of the posters in this thread, go check it out.
                            . .
                            Interesting way to present that.
                            I haven't put a "pedobear stamp of approval" on many people here.
                            But I sure have hell put a few "JRM obsessed" ones

Comment

Re: LazytownWW: "I'm really disappointed..."

It is not impossible to be a civilized and enlightened male who simply enjoys the charms of a cute young girl like Stephanie in a non-sexual way. It is just uncommon to find anyone who will admit to it who isn't repressing these feelings.

Due to the social stigma associated with pedophilia or homosexuality, it is difficult for most males who care about what society thinks about them to admit to enjoying something such as LazyTown out of fear of being accused of something society frowns upon.

This is not the Last.fm profile of someone who gives a shit what society thinks. It is incredibly liberating to enjoy these so-called "guilty pleasures" without the guilt. The three main groups society stereotypes as enjoying this type of content: homosexuals, pedophiles, and manchildren.

Originally posted by C. S. Lewis
                              Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

Comment

Working...
                              X