Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Guys

Hi Guys,
    well, I send this letter for tell to you I´m going to leave LazyTown, work of few weeks caput because 2 e-mails were hacked, Jimdo´s Page and Blogspot´s Page were Closed all by a hacker, and it happened to me few times so, bye guys, I hope you have a good live, good luck for meet to Magnus, you are great people.

Greetings,
    Ana

Re: Bye Bye Guys

See ya later Ana!
    If we see Emilio we will make sure to castrate him for you :)

Comment

Way to let whoever "hacked" (guessed a ridiculously simple password) you win.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
        Hi Guys,
        well, I send this letter for tell to you I´m going to leave LazyTown, work of few weeks caput because 2 e-mails were hacked, Jimdo´s Page and Blogspot´s Page were Closed all by a hacker, and it happened to me few times so, bye guys, I hope you have a good live, good luck for meet to Magnus, you are great people.

Greetings,
        Ana
        Damn, what's wrong with this kid. Everytime he tries that to everybody, sending false messages and stuff just to get your password, and than mess up all the things.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US ANA!!!

Comment

Aw, come on! Stay!

Comment

Emails can't be hacked if you do it right - it mean : strong passwords, strong secret questions etc.

And scan you computer about trojans and don't say anybody (and anywhere) your login and (OR) password (this part about "fishing").

Simply rules = secure and clear email.

There is always a way ;)

Comment

"Whoever" hacked your account is stupid. Use a stronger password next time, k?

And please don't leave!!!

Comment

Why don't you tell me what happened? If there is anything involving Get Lazy then I can be of assistance.

Comment

Hi, no, nothing about GL, it´s something about LazyTown World and I wrote strong passwords.

Comment

According to what she told me this morning and from others earlier is that he cracked (in this case) her account by sending false email/MSN messages which you bring to a sorta MSN-look-a-like page, login to that page stored your password in the database of that person and nothing more. The next time you try to login you find out you can't anymore, and thing are messed up. I had those messages too and had them checked, so I know.
                      It involved her [email protected] email adres and her (lifetime work on the) Jimdo´s Page , and a less important Blogspot page (which had imo some interesting thoughts). Non of this involved Getlazy, or other accounts btw.

edit: I see she responded while I was still typing.. ;)
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Hmm, kay, well, don't know why something having nothing to do with Get Lazy would make you wanna leave the site, but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                          Hmm, kay, well, don't know why something having nothing to do with Get Lazy would make you wanna leave the site, but whatever.
                          Well if you have any compassion you understand that this has hurt her very very deeply and it's some way to express those feelings. We're gonna be there to help her offcourse to restore the site, just give it time. I know it's gonna be fine again and she will come back here too, but not in a short while I guess.

Comment

I have no idea what's going on tbqh.

Comment

Hehe. Let's give you the lowdown.
                              Emilio (we all remember him) cracked up Ana's email address. (again)
                              And deleted her webpages.

Comment

Working...
                              X