No announcement yet.

LazyTown News - LazyTown game in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only problem with a game like this is, how would you go about progressing in the game? OK, so lets say robbie goes up into sportacus airship and messes up all the controls and its on a collision course with the mayors house. As sportacus you have to stop the ship and save robbie, now what happens if you fail? Robbie dead, the mayor dead and probably sportacus dead. In the show, sportacus always saves the day, but putting him in the hands of a retarded 5 year old means not only will sportacus fail time and time again, but the poor little 5 year old will see his favourite superhero die in a horrible manner. Ofcourse you get to restart from the last save but thats still pretty destructive. Only way I could see this game happening is if it was some sort of warioware style game with multiple mini games with no real levels or continuous progression.

Comment

haha, I could imagine a message popping up saying

"You have Failed, Sportacus is dead and now the Mayor and Stephanie are homeless, Stephanie has been forced to move back with her Parents, But Good try! Have some Sportscady and try again! There?s Always a Way!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
        The only problem with a game like this is, how would you go about progressing in the game? OK, so lets say robbie goes up into sportacus airship and messes up all the controls and its on a collision course with the mayors house. As sportacus you have to stop the ship and save robbie, now what happens if you fail? Robbie dead, the mayor dead and probably sportacus dead. In the show, sportacus always saves the day, but putting him in the hands of a retarded 5 year old means not only will sportacus fail time and time again, but the poor little 5 year old will see his favourite superhero die in a horrible manner. Ofcourse you get to restart from the last save but thats still pretty destructive. Only way I could see this game happening is if it was some sort of warioware style game with multiple mini games with no real levels or continuous progression.
        Sportacus has jumped down from his airship a few times, so I think he'd be fine.

Comment

http://www.cubed3.com/news/7357

Looks like it's official.

Nintendo News | Get Fit with LazyTown on Wii!

By Adam Riley 20.04.2007 21

Quick News - Internationally recognised children's health show 'LazyTown', featuring Magnus Scheving, aka 'Sportacus' has already had a hit UK song in December last year ('Bing Bang'), but now LazyTown Entertainment is in talks with Nintendo to make a Wii game using the motion-sensitive controller.

Comment

Not necessarily, both that site and the site I originally posted link to the same Economist article, which only says 'talks are underway'. I wouldn't call it official until it's announced on either an official Nintendo or Lazytown website.

Comment

hope it happens, then it would make me buy a wii lol

should be some sort of levels and minigames to the music and such

just hope ya dont have to be the puppets lol

Comment

I think it wouldn't be a "story" game, but just a game of dances and moves.

I would like that. ^^
                Well, if it ever comes to Germany. <.<"

Comment

I hope that if it comes to europe we're not forced to listen to the UK voices. I'd consider importing the US version if that was the case. I'd buy a freeloader just for that.

Comment

If it would really have voices in it and it would come to Europe the voices would be translated.

It may not be the same voices as in the show, but we would get voices in our languages.

Comment

In the episodes why did they even bother redubbing the puppets into another accent of english?

Comment

Maybe they were afraid of british kids picking up US accents. Some words are different too. US english and UK english aren't really the same language with a different accent, there's some different rules between them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
                          Maybe they were afraid of british kids picking up US accents. Some words are different too. US english and UK english aren't really the same language with a different accent, there's some different rules between them as well.
                          Funny that, I think the same case happened with the Wiggles in America. It's definitely noticeable here with pretty much every show either being American or British.
                          People are saying 'zee' instead of 'zed'!

Comment

Well its a good thing that I already have a Wii...

This is the 4th game for the Wii that I am looking forward too:
                            1) No More Heroes
                            2) Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
                            3) Pokemon Battle Revolution
                            4) Lazytown

Comment

What, not Super Smash Brothers Brawl?

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
                                What, not Super Smash Brothers Brawl?
                                Or Metroid or Mario?

Comment

Working...