• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown News - LazyTown game for PS3 and XBOX360 announced

lazy town game for PS3 and XBOX360 announced

Yup.

http://www.gamerzines.com/ps3/news/r...natal-arc.html

Aliens vs. Predator developer Rebellion has revealed that it will be developing titles for Microsoft and Sony's upcoming motion controllers.

Talking to EDGE, John Walsh, head of Rebellion's newly formed Redoubt studio, revealed that his studio's upcoming game based on children's TV show LazyTown will be compatible with Natal and PlayStation's motion controller.

"We're going to be releasing on everything," said Walsh, "but obviously focusing on Wii because of the motion gameplay.

PCGZine Issue 36
    For our latest Alien vs Predator coverage, click here to download PCGZine Issue 36 for free.
    "We'll be doing Natal and PlayStation motion control versions too," he added.

Much like the show, the LazyTown game intends to get kids up on their feet and exercise, making it a perfect fit for the upcoming motion controllers.

Of course, it's unlikely that Rebellion would invest in the tech to use it solely within a kids game. Head-snapping, spine-shattering Natal-enabled AvP sequel, anyone?

Microsoft's Natal, which is due to launch in 'holiday 2010', currently only has a handful of titles confirmed to be in development, including a version of popular Wii title EA Sports Active.

Even less is known about Sony's motion controller, currently codenamed Arc, which will release on PlayStation 3 this autumn.

Re: lazy town game for PS3 and XBOX360 announced

I read a similar story 2 years ago.. I need to see this first before I believe it ;)
    Nice find though moomoo
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I bet it will be lame. Imagine Sports Day where running around the track.

Comment

If it's anything like that shitty ass PC game that just got leaked, count me out.

...who am I fooling, I'm gonna get the full 1000 G.

Comment

http://www.compedia-usa.com/index.ph...lazy-town).htm

Comment

Actually, there exists a LazyTown game, but it is exclusively fo Russia I think. I have it and there's nothing special.

The whole game is cartoon style.

Comment

Originally posted by Slown
              Actually, there exists a LazyTown game, but it is exclusively fo Russia I think. I have it and there's nothing special.
              No. there are two LazyTown games for PC, and we already have them
              Champions and Festival

gamescreen2.jpg
              gamescreen.jpg

This new thing we are waiting for is for playstation 3 and nintendo Wii
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It's "ltc-FASiSO.rar" which I downloaded somewhere there...

I mean it's , nice game, with several levels of difficulty ;)

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                  Ok, my bad. But do you realy expect ps3 and wii versions to be different from pc version? It's ment for 3-6 year olds, I even strongly doubt that it would be 3D.

Comment

Originally posted by PolarFox
                    It's "ltc-FASiSO.rar" which I downloaded somewhere there...

I mean it's [img], nice game, with several levels of difficulty ;)
                    Well, it's not awful, but after playing it for half an hour, I quited and don't feel like playing it again.

Comment

Ok, my bad. But do you realy expect ps3 and wii versions to be different from pc version? It's ment for 3-6 year olds, I even strongly doubt that it would be 3D.
                      I'm not expecting anything, only that it's for [img]http://members.******.nl/lazytown/smileys/smiley-channel.de_familie002.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not expecting anything, only that it's for
                        I absolutely expect something better.
                        Playstaton and Xbox don't really waste their time. But I could be wrong.

Comment

Well, we can always hope. Wii games are 3D after all!

Also, we still need a copy of LazyTown Festival, the FASiSO release was only LazyTown Champions. There are two PC games. LazyTown Festival and LazyTown Champions.

I'm just glad they're releasing it on Xbox 360 and not the Wii... such an awful system. Time to get my DVD+R DLs ready!

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
                            Well, we can always hope. Wii games are 3D after all!

Also, we still need a copy of LazyTown Festival, the FASiSO release was only LazyTown Champions. There are two PC games. LazyTown Festival and LazyTown Champions.

I'm just glad they're releasing it on Xbox 360 and not the Wii... such an awful system. Time to get my DVD+R DLs ready!
                            Well they're gonna release it on all consoles and that includes the Wii according to John Walsh (head of Rebellions Redoubt studio). And it supports Natal en Sony's new controller, codenaam Arc, whatever that means haha

Comment

I think I wait till the LazyTown game is finished but I guess it will be another PS for us, in the meantime I play with the PC games (not really)

Comment

Working...
                              X