No announcement yet.

LazyTown News - Lazytown signs raft of new licensees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazytown signs raft of new licensees (FYI)

Yes, they have.
    And we [cavemans], haven't any [good] goods of LT :(

me envy.

Comment

I wonder why LT Entertainment want to invest in a country that's in a worse economic crisis. Waste of money imo
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
        I wonder why LT Entertainment want to invest in a country that's in a worse economic crisis. Waste of money imo
        Ahem ¬¬

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
          Ahem ¬¬
          I have absolutely nothing against your country, Ana, and I wish it wasn't like this but we pay billions of euro's to keep Spain and a few other EU countries out of their bankruptcy. What would LT Entertainment expect to recieve, obviously people are not spending money in this situation..
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I have absolutely nothing against your country, Ana, and I wish it wasn't like this but we pay billions of euro's to keep Spain and a few other EU countries out of their bankruptcy. What would LT Entertainment expect to recieve, obviously people are not spending money in this situation..
            Yes I know, don´t worry. I was a bit angry because we deserve that kind of things too... But yes, you are right, we have a big crisis too... But hey, Iceland has it too and and they are ok (more or less).

Comment

Yes I know, don´t worry. I was a bit angry because we deserve that kind of things too... But yes, you are right, we have a big crisis too... But hey, Iceland has it too and and they are ok (more or less).
              Offcourse your country deserves it. It's just not a very wise tactical decision or management strategy (depends on time), that is what I mean, and maybe because I'm a little bit jealous too ;)

Comment

Meh. Whoever made the purchase probably made a bad move but I don't really care. It will be on the toy company's back, not LTE's. They'll still get sweet sweet cash regardless.

Comment

I can't make this clear enough...

AMERICA NEEDS MOAR LAZYTOWN. I mean, for frick's sake, they took it off our TV's, and they took EVERY BIT OF MERCHANDISE out of the stores. What did my country do to be robbed of Stephanie? Julianna's own country has turned away from her!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLazenby
                    AMERICA NEEDS MOAR LAZYTOWN.
                    Soon brah... soon. Speaking of, does anyone know the date that LazyTown's contract expires from Nickelodeon?

Comment

we pay billions of euro's to keep Spain
                      I didn't know that Spain has already used the Euro-rescue-parachute ... seems I've missed that ;)
                      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                        we pay billions of euro's to keep Spain
                        I didn't know that Spain has already used the Euro-rescue-parachute ... seems I've missed that ;)
                        You're right, Spain did not use the emergency fund of the EU and IMF (EFSF) like Greece did but it's rather complicated, with loans and bond sales, and does effect it in the same way sort of. Anyway I hope they come out of the crisis, at least they do the best they can.. well except for Ireland but they live on another continent
                        Some pink haired kid once said "what goes down must come up"

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                          does anyone know the date that LazyTown's contract expires from Nickelodeon?
                          not sure but in any case not later than 12-21-2012...
                          Gallery

Comment

Offcourse your country deserves it. It's just not a very wise tactical decision or management strategy (depends on time), that is what I mean, and maybe because I'm a little bit jealous too ;)
                            Patience, patience. I had it too waiting for products here and finally happened.

Ah, if someone want to know, maybe Magnús goes to my High school.

- Magnús said 2010 or 2011, so very soon ;)

And I think LT needs come back to USA soon. The Moive will be a good return if they make a good work.

Comment

Patience, patience. I had it too waiting for products here and finally happened.
                              Yeah that will never happen because it was never broadcasted here, and I refuse to buy any belgian merchandise if they have any... probably not.

Comment

and I refuse to buy any belgian merchandise
                                Heh.. why?

Comment

Working...
                                X