No announcement yet.

LazyTown News - LazyTown game in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I find the concept of a Lazytown video game completely contradictory to the show. The more time a child spends playing a Lazytown video game, the less time they have to play outside and get active.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieMegaRotten
      Personally, I find the concept of a Lazytown video game completely contradictory to the show. The more time a child spends playing a Lazytown video game, the less time they have to play outside and get active.
      Well in that case the whole show is contradictory . There are actually quite a few "active" video games. I've seen many people work up quite a sweat playing wii boxing and tennis.

Comment

Oh come now, DDR maybe but getting slightly sweaty while playing a video game only shows how inactive someone really is.

As for the show, it's only 30 minutes long, and it ecourages kids to get active.

Comment

Let's wait and see how the game makes you move before we say it's contradictory. And the show, it basically tells kids that moving is good, but it's a safe bet there are plenty of kids who don't actually take the advice and get up off the couch. A Wii game could 'force'(for lack of a better word) kids to move.

Comment

Oh come now, DDR maybe but getting slightly sweaty while playing a video game only shows how inactive someone really is.

As for the show, it's only 30 minutes long, and it ecourages kids to get active.
            Who says the people I saw playing the wii were inactive?

Comment

Not true at all, I keep myself rather active when it comes to exercise and work and I manage to usually work up a sweat while playing Gears of War. Probably because I'm constantly screaming into my mic :? .

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonXe

Not true at all, I keep myself rather active when it comes to exercise and work and I manage to usually work up a sweat while playing Gears of War. Probably because I'm constantly screaming into my mic :? .
                Haha, I hear that. I remember playing Halo on Xbox Live with my friends and absolutely freaking out when something minorly exciting happened.

Comment

Will this be the final push for me to get a wii? The characters will probably be cartoony looking though....

Comment

i SOOOOOOOOOO hope the game come sout now since i just bought a wii for it lol

Comment

Lazytown deal in the works for a Wii game.

Lazytown Entertainment is currently negotiating a deal with Nintendo to develop and release a game using their Wii system. While no conclusive agreement has been made yet, things look promising.

This is worth keeping an eye on.

Comment

A run-and-gun platformer would be ballin'

MEGACUS

Comment

Re: Lazytown deal in the works for a Wii game.

when do you think they will make the Lazytown game for the Wii

Comment

Re: Lazytown deal in the works for a Wii game.

Ahh... nostalgia. It is good to be reminded why these ****ers should stay banned permanently.

Comment

Lazytown game officially announced!

whoop

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=86011

hope it's a music based game and not a educational thingy.

Comment

Re: Lazytown game officially announced!

I'd like it to be an ego-shooter. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X