• Show
Clear All

Re: LazyNews

Originally posted by SportaKandy
    Broadcast info:

If its on NBC, either 3/23 or 3/30.

Comment

Omg!!! I'm so excited! We have waited over 4 years for new episodes!!! XD Even if it's weekly here in the US I'm still gonna watch! Well.... Maybe not as they air since NBC isn't picked up by my digital antenna. :(

Comment

You'll want to wait for the H.264 versions anyway.

Comment

From Magnús Scheving's Twitter: MagnusScheving ?@MagnusScheving: It's official. #LazyTown Season 3 will air in the UK on April 20th! Get ready, parents and kids! #funforeveryone

Comment

^
            It'll be great if it airs fairly early in the morning as no one else in my house will be awake, but if it's in the afternoon I'll have to wait until the evening (having recorded it) which will really test my resolve!! but presumably it will have aired in the US prior to 4/20, if the locals know what I mean
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

And you will upload the episode for us? I want to know who will give us the episode for download.

Edit - I asked to Halli about wha Magnús said and asked him then about the hour and channel. And the release for the rest of countries. And halli told me that magnús was wrong and it will be sooner. Halli will try tell me the correct date next week.

Halli told me this some days ago: The release in UK will be early April and the release in the US will be late May.

Comment

If it airs here in the UK before it airs in America then yes, but I'll tell you now it wont be in HD because there isn't a Cartoonito HD.

Originally posted by BeticaForever
                it will be sooner...The release in UK will be early April and the release in the US will be late May.
                I didn't know that, thanks for letting me/us know. It's up to me then is it? eek! you can count on me then, but like I said, morning show = quick upload, afternoon show = much later upload (either late that day or early the next day).
                Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I wonder what happened to the thought bubble.

Btw the dates for Germany are correct, may 3rd and may 10th for the first and second episode resp. on Boomerang. Maybe I can record that.

http://www.fernsehserien.de/lazytown...s/sendetermine

Originally posted by Lazycus
                  Found this in a forum:

..aired on the pay-TV channel Boomerang, starting May, 3rd.

... In future her decisions are visualized within a thought bubble, so her musings and arguments are easier to grasp by the youngest viewers....

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X