• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown News - Pirate Adventures Premiers 2009

Pirate Adventures Premiers

http://www.lazytown.biz/News.aspx?ID=75

6/2/2009 5:04:49 PM

The second LazyTown Live show “The Pirate Adventure” premired last Thursday at the Royal & Derngate in Northampton. After weeks of planning and rehearsing the cast was eager to put the show on the road. In the next 10 months the show will go all around the UK and Ireland.

Magnus Scheving attended the premier accompanied by his family who flew in specially for the occasion. “The show was great. When I saw the kids singing and dancing I was convinced the show will be a hit.” said Magnús.

The show has already sold out in Dublin Ireland and a few other venues are nearly sold out.

The previous Live Show, “Roboticus” was the most popular Live show in UK last year with almost 400 thousand attendees and an average attendance of 80% that is outstanding according to experts.

Re: Pirate Adventures Premiers

Whew! They've added dates for Soton at last! Was worried they weren't going to visit the Mayflower this time, lol.

Has anyone else booked tickets yet, or am I planning uncommonly far in advance?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan314159
      Has anyone else booked tickets yet, or am I planning uncommonly far in advance?
      As soon as i heard about it (thanks Burt) i started nagging my mum for tickets. she's 'thinking about it' but she's been looking at seats. i'm so excited! x3

Comment

Grr. The online ticket sales thingy's down, so I haven't been able to get them yet. Hopefully they'll have it fixed while I'm still eligible for a student discount...

Racoon: If I recall correctly, we sat in almost identical seats on consecutive nights last time. Perhaps I'll almost see you again in August.

Comment

I'm hoping to go this year if I can get to Plymouth this time.

Comment

im going wednesday night, birmingham!!! woohoo!!! can't wait. taking my son and hubby!!!

Comment

I want to see it so badly. It looks pretty epic

Comment

Some pics please :(
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan314159
                  Racoon: If I recall correctly, we sat in almost identical seats on consecutive nights last time. Perhaps I'll almost see you again in August.
                  maybe not. this year we're going to Woking (closer to us) and it's not until October! oh well, i have something to look forward to throughout the year.

Originally posted by pooky

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
                    Originally posted by pooky
                    I meant Live pics offcourse , you silly
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

EDIT:
                      scratch that about me not being able to find any pics, i found some backstage pics. (i love Stephanie's pirate costume!)

oh! and a video! with some not so good singing from the show...
                      [youtube]umuyRVaO8C4[/youtube]

Comment

Robbie kinda looks like Kryten from Red Dwarf. Not that that's a bad thing. Looks like a fun show.
                        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
                          oh! and a video! with some not so good singing from the show...
                          [youtube]umuyRVaO8C4[/youtube]
                          I really enjoy this show so much, this energy.
                          As I was listening to the music I still can hear Julianna singing in some songs (teamwork, (S)pooky song ), I like that (they're just inseparable)

Comment

I'm going to see it on Saturday and I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by robbiefan
                              I'm going to see it on Saturday and I can't wait!
                              Grr. I have to wait until the middle of August.
                              Are you going to wear something LT and/or pirate themed? :)

Comment

Working...
                              X