• Show
Clear All

Re: Make your own t-shirt

Originally posted by Stingy
    Originally posted by boredjedi
    Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
    How much are they?
    Including shipping mine was $30.99. Unsure if they even ship outside the US but if they do it will be more I assume.
    What's the actual breakdown. How much for the shirt and how much for the shipping. I'm just curious.
    Shirt - 22.99
    Shipping - 8.00
    Pretending you're Sportacus - Priceless

Yeah I edited my post above. Didn't think it was going to be that easy to get that far without forking over some sort of personal info to them :)

Thanks for the quick response though

Oh yeah one more question why did you pick the $8 option when you could have gone the $0 on the fed express ground?
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
      Originally posted by beticaforever
      I was saying about if the benefits are for the company who bought the rights or for LT, because I am not sure :? And I thought copies are cheaper than originals so if someone want buy a copy..., anyways it will be the most similar to the original. But this idea is only if you can´t.
      do us a favor and write understandable english, im completely confused over that
      Actually that is kinda rude. Her first language is not English.. Just sayin.

Comment

Message for all the fans:

Well guys, I thought a lot of times about write this or not, but I am going to write this, this is my ultimatum for the people who is against me (btw, I have people who support me):

Now few people are against me about the idea of share t-shirt for people who can´t buy the official t-shirts (or maybe they don´t like the design like me hehe). As I said, the idea was make my own t-shirts, but I thought it and well..., not good opinions, huh? I would like share the designs like I did with the links of the CD and DVD for free but I can´t, I haven´t enough money. I would like make designs with official pictures but I can´t, because I am lying (I can make my own but not to other people), but I know places where people sell copies and if they have a license they haven´r problems, the problem is I haven´t a license, but people know I am selling a copy, as I said, I would like give it for free but I can´t :(

However, when I shared the CD and DVD of the Festival, people who is now against me, that people was very happy because I shared it, and we are talking about less money for LT. And I said, this idea is for people who can´t buy it at the moment, but when they have money buy it, it is the same with t-shirts, copies if they can´t buy them and buy the originals later.

So, I am very angry because when you want I am the best, when you don´t want I am the worst, I understand maybe you are agree or disagree about we are talking about, not always is the same. But we are talking about the same thing, less money for LT. As I said, when I shared the links everybody was happy, now that people is against me (well, at the moment only two of that people are against me, I don´t add member Stingy because he said his opinion about disagree with me always so...), I understand we must help LT and I am agree, but sometimes someone can´t buy it at the moment, so we need find another solution, and for example the place I am talking about you can buy something similar to the original but with less money, people who sell it has a license, so they haven´t problems, and people know it is a copy (something illegal is if they try to tell people about it is original). The same with this idea, I am not saying you must buy copies, it is another option I am saying, like in the Festival.

This is my ultimatum. And I am not stupid if you think it, I am shy but that not means I am stupid, people think it´s the same, but not, I wanted talk about this in private for this reason, but I needed say it in public, I thought it was a bad idea and it was.

Greetings,
        Ana

PD: Please, everybody who read this, add your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Locard
          Yeah! And Spanish people aren´t good with the English. But I have a better English than other friends who are more "clever" than me. But with the English they are bad.

Comment

Re: Message for all the fans:

Ana, honey, no one's "against" you, they were just trying to explain what you didn't understand, that selling shirts you make yourself with LazyTown pictures is illegal. No one's mad at you, but some people got frustrated because you didn't understand.

I can't speak for everyone, but personally I like you and appreciate your contributions to the fandom.

Comment

We are trying to help you not get into legal issues. If you want to disregard our advice, go right ahead. Simple as that.

Comment

Oh wait wait wait, do you think I am talking about copy as the original? Not. The original have a form, a colour etc. The copy hasn´t te same colour, or the same form etc, it is worse made, anyways, I thought the solution if you cant buy the official t-shirt is make your own one, but I said I can make it because maybe nto everybody has near of his/her home a shop where they can make it. But yes, my first idea was that, make your own t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Locard
                  Yeah! And Spanish people aren´t good with the English. But I have a better English than other friends who are more "clever" than me. But with the English they are bad.
                  IKR. In 2009 my English sucked. You can tell on my threads on here ;)
                  I think is getting better lol

Comment

it's not about any of that, i dont care about the shirts, it's the fact that you would get in legal trouble

Comment

Oh wait wait wait, do you think I am talking about copy as the original? Not. The original have a form, a colour etc. The copy hasn´t te same colour, or the same form etc, it is worse made
                      Yeah that's called a knock off - we have a thread for those. If that's what you want to do, that's perfectly legal (assuming you do it right) but nobody will want a LayZeeTown shirt.

Comment

We are trying to help you not get into legal issues
                        wait...is it the same guy who has probably become target of investigations by copyright of LTE in the meantime? hr hr ;)
                        Gallery

Comment

Well guys, I thought a lot of times about write this or not, but I am going to write this..
                          I'm not wearing t-shirts so I'm not gonna buy from anyone. One thing I agree on with former speakers is that it is illigal, if you think otherwise and it's the right thing to do, than do it and face the consequences.

I put this Message for all the fans topic in here because of the same subject.
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Well, sorry again, I was just saying if you can´t buy it, make your own and it is cheaper and you can tell the people who do it, what you want to see, you can say it face to face. But I was saying if someone hasn´t that shop near, try to help. But well, yes, you are right, not a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                            X