New LazyTown Digital Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New LazyTown Store

Although we discussed this way back earlier, the HD VMD is the best quality (1080p x264) with all LT episodes, still available but not very cheap

http://hdvmdnews.com/index.php?optio...d=15&Itemid=29

http://hdvmdnews.com/index.php?optio...d=18&Itemid=37

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

That's pretty cool. If they have the US audio for all of them, then they would have me sold on it. Well, for certain episodes anyway.

Comment

Hi, have you seen that season 2 is on the digital store? I noticed it yesterday, no announcements though.

Comment

Hey no shit! That's great!
          Bought and paid for :)
          Thanks for the heads up

Comment

But I can't see any songs yet :(

Comment

Originally posted by The Site
              Your content is now being prepared and personalized on our server. After the preparation is completed click "Start Download" button to start your download.

Please note that the video file is personalized with your name. Be careful to keep the video file away from your Internet file-sharing applications as if it is found on file-sharing networks it can be traced back to you by Streamburst.
              Interesting experiment. Surely it will fail.

Comment

Why? Do you think the name can be deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                  Originally posted by The Site
                  Your content is now being prepared and personalized on our server. After the preparation is completed click "Start Download" button to start your download.

Please note that the video file is personalized with your name. Be careful to keep the video file away from your Internet file-sharing applications as if it is found on file-sharing networks it can be traced back to you by Streamburst.
                  Interesting experiment. Surely it will fail.
                  lol I bet it will be as easy as remuxing to remove that shit

Comment

It would seem like in atleast one episode, they seriously ****ed shit up.
                    Trash Trouble has both English and Spanish audio layed on top of eachother, and they're both panned 100% to the left.
                    They will be hearing a decent bitching in an email shortly.

The Haunted Castle's audio is off by about 10 seconds as well. I will continue to post bullshit as I find it.

Comment

Interesting technology this Streamburst. Here's a quote about the DRM:
                      The first is that every film begins with a 5 second display of the name of the person who purchased that copy, as it appears on their credit card. The second step is that Streamburst strips out an undetectable but unique series of bits from each copy of a file downloaded. The company claims that this signature will survive most editing and format transfers.
                      Source: http://anonym.to/?http://techcrunch.com ... e-non-drm/

That name is easily removable, the second step is the interesting bit. I didn't know that the LazyTown Digital Store had season 2, most interesting. I wonder if this DRM can be defeated, just for the sake of intellectual curiosity.

Since it's pretty cheap, and most people are lazy. I'd recommend any new people wanting encodes to just go there. If your requirements for videos are not lazy, then there are other methods.
                      It would seem like in atleast one episode, they seriously ****ed shit up.
                      Trash Trouble has both English and Spanish audio layed on top of eachother, and they're both panned 100% to the left.
                      They will be hearing a decent bitching in an email shortly.

The Haunted Castle's audio is off by about 10 seconds as well. I will continue to post bullshit as I find it.
                      That's pretty horrible. I did a better job than them, and I'm just a lousy pirate. Thanks for the information, too bad they really messed up big there.

Comment

Are they selling HD episodes yet?

Comment

The LazyTown Snow Monster also has English and Spanish audio overlayed ontop of eachother.

Once Upon a Time's audio and video is unsynced by about 15 seconds.

I didn't download and look at Rockin Robbie or Little Sportacus, as I don't need them. But the episodes I listed should be the only ones with issues and my complaints have been registered and I'd count on things getting fixed.

Comment

I downloaded all of them. Here's my summary of damages:

Problem found:
                            1. Audio not synchronized to the video (about 20 seconds of delay): Ep. 1. Haunted-Castle, Ep. 3. Little-Sportacus, Ep.12-Lazy-Rockets, Ep. 16-Once-Upon-a-Time.

2. Audio mixing (English-German or similar) and only one audio channel is operational: Ep. 4-Trash-Trouble

3. Audio not synchronized to the video (about 0,5 seconds): Ep.15-Sportacus-Saves-the-Toys

4. Audio mixing (English-Spanish from Spain, both audio channel operational): Ep.17-Snow-Monster

The rest of the episodes are OK.

Tomorrow I will try to download again some of those ones indicated above (only to discard any problems with the downloading process).

So, in my case 7/18 resulted damaged (almost 40% of second season)
                            Obviously, Magnús Scheving didn't know anything about this horrible editing of his life's work but for sure SOMEONE in LTE should repair it as soon as possible).

H.

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
                              1. Audio not synchronized to the video (about 20 seconds of delay): Ep.12-Lazy-Rockets

3. Audio not synchronized to the video (about 0,5 seconds): Ep.15-Sportacus-Saves-the-Toys
                              Hmm how did I miss that in Lazy Rockets? Oh well.
                              Also, Sportacus Saves the Toys seems perfect to me!

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
                                1. Audio not synchronized to the video (about 20 seconds of delay): Ep.12-Lazy-Rockets

Hmm how did I miss that in Lazy Rockets? Oh well.
                                Also, Sportacus Saves the Toys seems perfect to me!
                                That's why I said to try tomorrow to discard any problem during the downloading process (however, when the first season came out everything was right from the very beginning).

Comment

Working...
                                X