X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown News - The LazyTown thought bubble

Re: LazyNews

Found this in a forum:

Die neue Staffel von "LazyTown" hat ihren Sendeplatz: Die 13 halbstündigen Episoden, die im vergangenen Jahr in Island produziert worden sind, werden ab dem 3. Mai auf dem Pay-TV-Sender Boomerang ausgestrahlt.

Im September 2011 hatte die Turner-Mediengruppe das isländische Unternehmen Latibaer übernommen, das hinter der vielfach preisgekrönten Kinderserie steht. Schnell fiel die Entscheidung, der 2007 eingestellten Serie neues Leben einzuhauchen.

Auch die neue dritte Staffel spielt wieder in der imaginären Kleinstadt LazyTown. Im Mittelpunkt stehen der energiegeladene Actionheld Sportacus (Magnús Scheving) und seine Freundin Stephanie, die selbstbewusste und sportlichen Nichte des Bürgermeisters. Gemeinsam wollen sie den trägen Bewohnern von LazyTown eine aktive und gesunde Lebensweise näher bringen. Der gemeine Freddie Faulig (Stefán Karl Stefánsson) will jedoch LazyTown zum faulsten Ort der Welt machen.

Julianna Rose Mauriello, die Original-Darstellerin der Stephanie, musste aus Altersgründen ersetzt werden. Ihre Nachfolgerin ist die zehnjährige US-Amerikanerin Chloe Lang. Die Figur wurde für die Neuauflage selbstbewusster angelegt und tritt gleichberechtigter neben Sportacus auf. Künftig werden ihre Entscheidungen in einer Gedankenblase visualisiert, damit ihre Gedanken und Argumente von den jüngsten Zuschauern besser nachvollzogen werden können. Sportacus verfügt in der dritten Staffel über neue Hilfsmittel, mit denen er Kinder zu mehr Bewegung animiert. Viel Wert gelegt wird in den neuen Folgen auch auf gesunde Ernährung.

Ausgestrahlt werden die neuen Folgen ab dem 3. Mai immer freitags um 18.05 Uhr. Eine vierte Staffel, deren Ausstrahlung für 2014 geplant ist, wurde kürzlich in Auftrag gegeben.

15.02.2013 - Michael Brandes/wunschliste.de
    A rough (and googlish) translation would be:

The new season of "LazyTown" has its time slot: The 13 half-hour episodes that were produced last year in Iceland will be aired on the pay-TV channel Boomerang, starting May, 3rd.

In September 2011, the Turner Media Group took over the Icelandic company Latibaer, which is behind the award-winning children's series. Quickly the decision was taken to revive the series that had been discontinued in 2007.

The new third season is set in the imaginary townlet of LazyTown again. It focuses on the energetic action hero Sportacus (Magnús Scheving) and his friend Stephanie, the confident and athletic niece of the mayor. Together they are out to bring the lazy inhabitants of LazyTown closer to an active and healthy way of living. The vicious Freddie Faulig [= Robbie Rotten] (Stefán Karl Stefánsson), however, wants to make LazyTown the laziest place in the world.

Julianna Rose Mauriello, the original actress who played Stephanie, had to be cast off for reasons of ageism. Surrogate is the ten-year U.S. citizen Chloe Lang. For he new version the character was laid out more perky and appears more emancipated beside Sportacus. (1) In future her decisions are visualized within a thought bubble, so her musings and arguments are easier to grasp by the youngest viewers. (2) Sportacus has new tools in the third season, with which he will encourage children to exercise more. Great emphasis is put on healthy eating in the new series.

The new episodes will be broadcasted from the May, 3rd, every Friday at 6.05 pm. A fourth season - broadcast is scheduled for 2014 - has been commissioned recently.

15.02.2013 - Michael Brandes / wunschliste.de

(1)

(2)

[youtube]Am-G-fFTCBc[/youtube]

Comment

Herp Derps.....
      Chloe Lang > Julianna Rose Mauriello

15.02.2013 - Michael Brandes / wunschliste.de

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
        Found this in a forum:

Die neue Staffel von "LazyTown" hat ihren Sendeplatz: Die 13 halbstündigen Episoden, die im vergangenen Jahr in Island produziert worden sind, werden ab dem 3. Mai auf dem Pay-TV-Sender Boomerang ausgestrahlt.
        Boomer..what?...never heard before lol...last hope YT pirates
        Gallery

Comment

Not loving the thought bubble
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

@LazyTownHQ #LazyTown Season 3 premiers in the USA next month and in the UK in April.

Comment

Well, that's vague.

Premieres where? NBC? Sprout?

Comment

I've asked them on twitter, but they haven't tweeted for 2 days so I might get ignored.

Comment

I do believe it airs on Boomerang in the US. That's the TV station owned by Turner Broadcasting System. Wiki says it's 480i (SDTV)

In the UK it's called Cartoonito and in Germany also Boomerang, owned by Turner Broadcasting System Europe Ltd. Some countries have Boing or just Cartoon Network.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomerang_%28TV_channel%29
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartoonito

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Nah, there's no way LazyTown will be premiering on Boomerang. I don't know about other places, but in the US, Boomerang only broadcasts shows that are 10+ years old. They are a channel for cartoon reruns.

Comment

Russia, where is Russia :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                        Nah, there's no way LazyTown will be premiering on Boomerang. I don't know about other places, but in the US, Boomerang only broadcasts shows that are 10+ years old. They are a channel for cartoon reruns.
                        Hmm, it's probably just called Cartoonito

http://www.tangramint.com/archive-lazy-town

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It occured to me today, I hope the episodes air Monday to Friday or 7 days a week, rather than once a week, I'd hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                            Boomerang only broadcasts shows that are 10+ years old. They are a channel for cartoon reruns.
                            That's the same for me.

Comment

Wow, I hope not. Boomerang suuuucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X