No announcement yet.

Play this game on Nick Jr !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The video portion of the site has no LazyTown stuff in it; it has a bunch of Dora and Diego videos! As for everything else, I'm going to attempt to take everything. I do have some other videos from Nick Jr Parents section though, I should get to posting them.

Comment

Could anyone get the 2 videos from the SportsCandy Sprint game

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
        Whatever, ban me, suspend me, I don't care at this point.
        ROFTERCOPTER!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa
          Whatever, ban me, suspend me, I don't care at this point.
          ROFTERCOPTER!!!!!
          Yeah, isn't that kind of overdoing it? Sheesh, I just told you not to do it. I wasn't even planning on going into drastic measures.

"Please don't do that."
          "BAN ME!!"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M_B
            ...I'm not going to say it again...

No racism at all.
            I'm not going to say it again. STFU.
            I was being sarcastic, relax.

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
              Do you want the ones where Sportacus talks? Also, do you want them converted to something like XviD? I can get those done, if you want. :)

While I was looking around, I found 3 other mini videos, but no audio. They might be in another file, so I'm going to look around some more.

EDIT: Some minor problems since it's not an entire video. The background image is separate from the Sportacus talking. I'll work on some ways to get it done right.

Comment

im an Expert Playing These Game:

Edit: New Pic, Have you ever is the Best song in the game

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                  Do you want the ones where Sportacus talks? Also, do you want them converted to something like XviD? I can get those done, if you want. :)

While I was looking around, I found 3 other mini videos, but no audio. They might be in another file, so I'm going to look around some more.

EDIT: Some minor problems since it's not an entire video. The background image is separate from the Sportacus talking. I'll work on some ways to get it done right.
                  if you would mind please

Comment

A New Stephanie Game or Wallpaper will be awesome, just an idea ;)

Comment

if you would mind please
                      Alright, I was able to get 2 videos out of SportsCandy Sprint. The intro has the ship background and the second one is just a white background. They were also converted to XviD. I put both of them in 1 .rar archive and uploaded to MediaFire:

--dead link--

LazyTown_SportsCandy_Sprint_-_Sportacus_intro_XviD_(ship_background_no_border).avi
                      LazyTown_SportsCandy_Sprint_-_Sportacus_4_outros_XviD_(White_Background).avi

Boy, that took some doing. The videos in the .swf were encoded as .flv, but that caused me some trouble like no background images. Oh well, once I learn more about flash and how to create it, I'll come back to these videos. Well, until then, I hope you'll enjoy these. :)

I forgot to say thanks for finding and linking this, SportaEdgar, so thank you! I have a question, were you able to get the last 3 levels in the SportsCandy Sprint game? I did look around, but there doesn't seem to be any way to get there. The files don't even exist for those levels!

Once I extract and organize everything, I'll post the images that extracted and any other videos that are lying around. Would anyone be interested in PDFs of the printables from the Pixelspix game? I also have one from the Superhero Challenge game, but that's just an award type of thing. Big thanks to sedynnet for showing me the Print to PDF programs. However, I'm pretty sure a JPG can be made out of those PDFs instead.

Comment

i forgot to say thanks for finding and linking this, SportaEdgar, so thank you! I have a question, were you able to get the last 3 levels in the SportsCandy Sprint game? I did look around, but there doesn't seem to be any way to get there. The files don't even exist for those levels!
                        i dont know, maybe you need to unlock it.

Comment

Wow I thought everyone new about the games and vids on the NickJr website?

There are only 3 levels in the game, for now and maybe forever. Originally it was just the first level and then next week or so the second level came out. I'm pretty sure the circus level went live right around the time when the LazyTown Circus ep came on air. My guess was they were going to activate more levels as the newer eps came on that were related to each level. Don't know if the UK NickJr site has the games as well.

I had grabbed the You Pick the Hits one a long time ago and its vids, (how I found out about flv files) it went up a couple of weeks before LazyTown's Greatest Hits 1st aired in Nov 2005. You could go online and vote for your favorite clip (of the three they offered). I know I've got that tape somewhere, at the end of the 1st airing of the show, just before the end credits Stephanie pops up with one of the standard LT city shots as a background and says something like "and this is the video all of you chose as you favorite" then they played the song. This only happed on that 1st airing. Damn I've got to start going thru my old tapes. Another clip probably no one's ever seen. At least I've got a date for this one.

The video section used to have a button just for Lazytown up until 2 weeks ago (last time I looked). And a bunch of other programs like Downward Doghouse. Looks like they cleaned it up :? . There's 2 LT vids in the Noggin button. Other than the intro vids I posted the only LT vids online were ripped right from the show and stuck on there. Occasionally clipping the ends or beginnings and so-so quality as you can see if you look at the 2 up now.

Comment

if you would mind please
                            Alright, I was able to get 2 videos out of SportsCandy Sprint. The intro has the ship background and the second one is just a white background. They were also converted to XviD. I put both of them in 1 .rar archive and uploaded to MediaFire:

--dead link--

LazyTown_SportsCandy_Sprint_-_Sportacus_intro_XviD_(ship_background_no_border).avi
                            LazyTown_SportsCandy_Sprint_-_Sportacus_4_outros_XviD_(White_Background).avi

Boy, that took some doing. The videos in the .swf were encoded as .flv, but that caused me some trouble like no background images. Oh well, once I learn more about flash and how to create it, I'll come back to these videos. Well, until then, I hope you'll enjoy these. :)
                            Thank you how do you get the videos from the site?

Comment

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
                              i dont know, maybe you need to unlock it.
                              Thanks for your answer. I was curious if you got to those levels.

Originally posted by RTGuardian
                              Wow I thought everyone new about the games and vids on the NickJr website?

There are only 3 levels in the game, for now and maybe forever. Originally it was just the first level and then next week or so the second level came out. I'm pretty sure the circus level went live right around the time when the LazyTown Circus ep came on air. My guess was they were going to activate more levels as the newer eps came on that were related to each level. Don't know if the UK NickJr site has the games as well.

I had grabbed the You Pick the Hits one a long time ago and its vids, (how I found out about flv files) it went up a couple of weeks before LazyTown's Greatest Hits 1st aired in Nov 2005. You could go online and vote for your favorite clip (of the three they offered). I know I've got that tape somewhere, at the end of the 1st airing of the show, just before the end credits Stephanie pops up with one of the standard LT city shots as a background and says something like "and this is the video all of you chose as you favorite" then they played the song. This only happed on that 1st airing. Damn I've got to start going thru my old tapes. Another clip probably no one's ever seen. At least I've got a date for this one.

The video section used to have a button just for Lazytown up until 2 weeks ago (last time I looked). And a bunch of other programs like Downward Doghouse. Looks like they cleaned it up :? . There's 2 LT vids in the Noggin button. Other than the intro vids I posted the only LT vids online were ripped right from the show and stuck on there. Occasionally clipping the ends or beginnings and so-so quality as you can see if you look at the 2 up now.
                              Some of the stuff was familiar when I went to the site SportaEdgar linked, like the radio. But a lot of it was new to me.

Thanks for all the information about everything! Interesting guess about the new levels, and it looks true to me. It makes me wonder what other new locations are in the upcoming shows.

That's pretty cool about the You Pick the Hits. I was wondering what the purpose was for the voting. It sounds like a rare clip.

Yeah, I could have sworn there were more LazyTown videos once. I remember some of the older LJ comm stuff where there were Robbie Rotten videos and other stuff too. I don't see the 2 videos they have, I'm probably just over looking something. Well, I may have seen it before, could one of them be Step by Step music video?

Thank you how do you get the videos from the site?
                              You're welcome. It was fun messing with those .swf files. The only problem was my lack of knowledge. :)

To get these videos takes a little work. There are probably several ways to get, but I'll tell you what I did to get them videos. You're going to need these programs:

Internet Explorer (for the Temporary Internet Files stuff) [I'm using Version 6 at the moment]
                              SoThink SWF Decompiler (or another Flash Decompiler)
                              Magic SWF2AVI (maybe SoThink SWF to Video Converter)
                              Optional programs: SoThink SWF Catcher for IE or Firefox.

I have used the SWF Catcher for Internet Explorer, it's good except that it missed the hidden SWF files that can only be seen in your internet cache, or Temporary Internet Files. You know, I have to thank you for asking me how to do this because I looked up these program again and found the Quicker and another SWF to Video program. I'll give those a try to see if I get better results.

What you basically do is get the SWF files from the Temporary Internet Files and use a Decompiler to extract what you want. Unfortunately in this case they made it a little hard. Like I had to extract something as a .swf and then use Magic SWF2AVI just to get the ship background for the Intro. Too bad the outro didn't have anything like that.

I'll use the SportsCandy Sprint game as an example. Here are the links to the intro and outro video:

intro.swf: http://preview.tinyurl.com/35jp9l
                              outro.swf: http://preview.tinyurl.com/2u6zus

I used TinyURL so that you could preview the link and be able to right-click on the Proceed to the site thing and download the .swf file. All of this will take some practice, but if you need any help or have questions, I'll be glad to help.

Ah, I almost forgot. You can use EOLSOFT's Flash Movie Player to watch most SWF files. In this example, the intro.swf does work whereas the outro.swf doesn't show the Sportacus videos.

Comment

My goodness! I have to say that was one huge post I made!

Anywho, here's a few transparent Animated GIFs I did as a test. It took some time to make just one, so I'll do a few every now and again, but the subbing project takes priority.

[img]http://img518.**********.us/img518/4570/rrdisco125x227cx8.th.gif[/img] [img]http://img518.**********.us/img518/291/rrdiscorepeat125x227qk5.th.gif[/img]

Disco Robbie! Taken from the Get Up and Go game. I had to do some junk just to get it right. After I organize everything properly, I'll upload all the good stuff so anyone who wants to manipulate the stuff can do that!

Comment

Working...
                                X