Play this game on Nick Jr !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nindanjoe
    Disco Robbie! Taken from the Get Up and Go game. I had to do some junk just to get it right. After I organize everything properly, I'll upload all the good stuff so anyone who wants to manipulate the stuff can do that!
    That's Cool What About Stephanie?

Comment

Let's get some Sportacus and Stephanie dancers!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
        Let's get some Sportacus and Stephanie dancers!
        Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by notoriousmdc
          Dude, those Robbie gifs are epic win.

Nicely done.
          Thanks!

It takes some time to get these right. So here's a few to tide you over until I finish them:

Sportacus - Run in Place

Slightly slower version:

Stephanie - The Twist (********** didn't make any thumbnails for me)
          --dead link--

The Sportcus one did not (edit: fixed) have that vital frame to make the motion smooth for the repeating one, but slowing it down a little makes it less noticeable, I think. Don't forget, these are transparent animated gifs, so you can pretty much put them anywhere. Like with my current avatar. :)

I'll probably be able to do a one or two a day. The subbing project takes priority!

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
            Stephanie - The Twist (********** didn't make any thumbnails for me)
            --dead link--
            Wow Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give us the other ones my Friend ;)

Comment

Thanks for the gifs dude, that stephanie one goes with any type of music... ever!

Comment

You're welcome, it was fun making them. Also challenging at first since I had to figure out a good way to do it.

Alright! I finished the editing part of the EDDA 2006 script. And to celebrate, I finished a few more dancing Robbie's. I forgot to make avatar size ones for these, but I will get to that later. Until then, enjoy these ones:

Robbie doing the Funky Chicken:

Repeating ones:
                [img]http://img516.**********.us/img516/8223/rrfunkychickenrepeattypmi5.th.gif[/img]

I always wanted to make a animated gif of this ever since I saw New Superhero, but couldn't since the camera was moving.
                Robbie doing Knee Knocking:

Repeating ones:

Here's a little experiment I did with the Sports Candy Sprint game. It took a little longer than the other ones because these weren't extractable images. Sportacus Run in Place:
                --dead link--

I made that first Sportacus one ginormus just for the heck of it. Also because it was using Shockwave/Flash (?) graphics, so no aliasing or whatever when I made the window bigger. I'll release all the PSDs and stuff I made once I'm done so you too can mess around with these images. As for the progress of the other images, I finished step 1 of my process. 3 to 4 more steps to go!

Comment

Stephanie please

Comment

Sweet stuff. Thanks Nindan.

Comment

Re: Nick Jr Stephanie!!!!!!

"Who do you want to play with?"

Hm. I don't need to answer that one.

One of Stephie's dance moves looks more like goose-stepping. :hitler:

Comment

Nick Jr US New style

--dead link--

Cool

Comment

Re: Nick Jr US New style

Originally posted by Locard
                          Nick Jr US New style

--dead link--

Cool
                          I can't find that LazyTown Radio anymore, and there is less info now.. :(
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

It's kinda sad that Nick Jr Playtime doesn't work anymore...

But hey, there's the Wayback Archive!

Comment

Originally posted by PKMNMasterClara View Post
                              It's kinda sad that Nick Jr Playtime doesn't work anymore...

But hey, there's the Wayback Archive!
                              Seven year bump. Whoa.

Comment

Re: Play this game on Nick Jr !!!!!!

saw it clicked it was telling about a security check whats going on here? for a minute it switched websites due might wanna check your link

Comment

Working...
                                X