Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Play this game on Nick Jr !!!!!!

Originally posted by LazyAspie1994 View Post
    saw it clicked it was telling about a security check whats going on here? for a minute it switched websites due might wanna check your link
    An 11 year old link redirects to a virus

Comment

saw it clicked it was telling about a security check whats going on here? for a minute it switched websites due might wanna check your link
      Sorry about that. I removed all the redirect and dead links in this thread.

I see that the GIF animations don't work anymore.
      They are all here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	rr_Disco_repeat_125x227_3.gif
Views:	1
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	150239 Click image for larger version

Name:	sp_JumpingJack_repeat_186x225_1.gif
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	150240 Click image for larger version

Name:	s_SidetoSideJump_repeat_98x188_1.gif
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	150241
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks bc i was seriosly confused and freaked out. to bad i cant play the game though got ecited for nothing.

Comment

Thanks bc i was seriosly confused and freaked out. to bad i cant play the game though got ecited for nothing.
          Yes you can play the game still. We have it in the archive: http://getlazy.net/archive
          It's the Get Up And Move Game
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks a million

Comment

It's awesome that these games have been archived.

In Superhero Challenge, there's a puzzle with Steph in a pink version of Sportacus' outfit. I assume it's just a picture taken from the show, but I don't remember ever seeing this. Which episode is this from? It would have been pretty funny for the game to have legit training exercises. Pick a card! 3 sets of 20 squats

Comment

The episode is called "Lazy Towns Neuer Superheld" in German. As it says in English exactly, I unfortunately forgot.

Comment

It's good enough of a hint, thanks. The english title is Lazytown's New Superhero.

Comment

Working...
                  X