Special Edition LazyTown DVDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Edition LazyTown DVDS

What would you want to be included,if/when they ever release Special Edition Lazy Town DVDs?

I would want the following
    Bloopers made by the cast .(Like flubbing lines,mixing up a stunt,ect)
    Comentaries by the Cast
    Behind the Scenes
    Deleated scenes
    Interviews by trhe Cast & Crew
    One performance of the stage version
    And more

Re: Speical Edition Lazy Town DVDs

Originally posted by Oldiesfan
    What would you want to be included,if/when they ever release Speical Edition Lazy Town DVDs?

I would want the following
    Comentaries by the Cast
    Behind the Scenes
    Deleated scenes
    Interviews by trhe Cast & Crew
    And more
    Well, we asked it in 2009 for the First LTW Interview

Comment

Re: Special Edition LazyTown DVDS

I would want one of those big boxes, 5 or so disc (depending on if they're filming a new series or not).
      Series One/ behind scenes
      Series Two / behind scenes
      Series three (fingers crossed)
      Lazytown extra
      The original plays
      for special features could have like a music selection with lyrics/sing along for all songs.
      And have those new sportacus exercise vids (even though they're cheesy).

:3

Comment

Quite frankly I wouldn't care what they included as I'm only interested in LazyTown Blu-rays.

Releasing a show that was shot in high definition on a standard definition home video format that's been obsolete for a decade? Ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
          Quite frankly I wouldn't care what they included as I'm only interested in LazyTown Blu-rays.

Releasing a show that was shot in high definition on a standard definition home video format that's been obsolete for a decade? Ludicrous.
          Last i checked Blu-Ray came out in 2006,
          2010-2006=4.........
          besides, the HD recordings of LT were probably intended for TV, they showed the second 1/2 of season 2 in HD down here a few years ago.

Comment

WTF and you didn't cap it?

LazyTown was shot in 1080p, perfect for a Blu-ray release.

Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Theater#D-Theater

Comment

WTF and you didn't cap it?
              what makes you think i even watched it back then?

theres always new, hard media formats coming out all the time, most fail, i doubt LTE were even thinking of any of them when they designed their development pipeline.
              Besides, i was referring to how you said it's been outdated for a decade, when the switch from DVD to Blu-Ray only started 2-3 years ago,

Comment

DVD has been outdated since 2002 and the introduction of D-Theater.

Comment

DVD has been outdated since 2002 and the introduction of D-Theater.
                  yeah, cause everyone had a d-vhs player
                  Sure the technology is outdated, but if some other company releases a media format tomorrow that makes Blu-Ray outdated, would everyone go and buy it? no.
                  the change to HD media on a global scale was only a few years ago, it's pointless using the argument that DVD has been outdated for 8 years when the better formats didn't even survive.
                  They released LT on DVD because it was/is the main format for video at the time, what did you expect them to do? release on D-Theater or some other format? look what happened with the LT VMD's, they took a risk. and they probably lost money from it, theres no point to release on formats that nobody owns/are just coming out, it's too unstable

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
                    They released LT on DVD because it was/is the main format for video at the time, what did you expect them to do? release on D-Theater or some other format? look what happened with the LT VMD's, they took a risk. and they probably lost money from it, theres no point to release on formats that nobody owns/are just coming out, it's too unstable
                    Then what you do is wait until the dust settles and see which of the new formats win out HD or Blu-Ray. Everyone knows this since the fight over VHR and Beta format on tape. Coming out with a format that had a less of chance to succeeded over HD and Blu-ray was just insane. I would never have heard of VMD if it wasn't for the threads on this site about it. I heard nothing else outside of here that should tell you. And to expect people to plunk down almost $300 for a player that basically never made even made mention in the battle over high def doubly insane.

telecommarketnews.com/2007/12/award-winning-l.html

Frankly there is nothing really all that wrong with DVD as long as the compression is kept low but then you would be able to put fewer episodes on each dvd. Have you compared the 4:3 U.S. release of Lazytown to the European and Australian releases. It's like comparing night and day. You get really nice crisp screen caps from the U.S. Dvds. The U.S. dvds don't suffer from that horrible blended frames and strong compression. Sure the European and Australian versions are 16:9 but they suffer for that and the blended frames oh brother.

Also LTE's marketing scheme basically sucks balls overall. Even with the European and Australian Lazytown dvds there's no consistency not in terms of quality but what episodes are on which DVD. It's like a god damn wild wild west out there with them.
                    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Obsolete, pfft...

Comment

Originally posted by Oldiesfan View Post
                        Comentaries by the Cast
                        Behind the Scenes
                        Deleated scenes
                        Interviews by the Cast & Crew
                        And more
                        That.. honestly.. would be cool. I'm making up a fanmade cover for the heck of it!

MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                        X