X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New questions for Magnús

Does this count as a question? =
    Can Stefan ride a unicycle? Or was there a stunt person in the Playday Gorilla suit?
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I want to be in the Stephanie band :O that sounds like fun...then again, I have zero talent...

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        Does this count as a question? =
        Can Stefan ride a unicycle? Or was there a stunt person in the Playday Gorilla suit?
        No, it was a stunt.
        [img]http://img514.**********.us/img514/3065/139mv.jpg[/img]

Comment

*too distracted by Maggi's beautiful face to pay much attention to the stunt guy*

That is one of the nicest pictures of Magnús I've ever seen. Maybe because he looks so bright and happy and it's not airbrushed.

--back on topic, that's very interesting. Should we ask a question about how he trains his stuntpeople, or was that already done?

Comment

Yes, well, it is a good question, how many questions we have Pooky? 30? Oh no wait, more than 40? Oh...
            PS: Guys, like you know, Magnús is going to make a conference in Mexico in November 2010 and if I can go I thought wait and ask the 30 questions to Magnús in video, but if I can´t go we can make it in November.

Greetings,
            LTW

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
              Magnús Mexico November 2010
              :)

Comment

*sneaks over the Mexican border to see Magnus...*

Comment

Guys, I was thinking something, we are very happy because perhaps Magnús maybe makes a meeting with the fans, but, didn´t you seen the point of "it wasn´t on the agenda"?

Greetings,
                  LTW

Comment

Originally posted by Slown
                    Thanks for that! Zoki's right, that's a really nice picture.

Comment

Maybe you should ask that PR lady how many to ask eh?

Comment

Me: Have you seen/liked any specific YouTube fan videos?
                        Magnus: No, I'm too busy.

I can't think of anymore questions!
                        :|

Comment

What's your favorite animal? Is it cats?

Comment

Alot of these are good questions..about the stageplay and LT Extra on dvd and such...but I wanted to just say we really should try to not ask the same damn questions I've seen in the majority of his video/newspaper interviews over the years. STuff like "what is it like to work with stefan/julianna", "what inspired you to start Lazytown", etc have been asked and answered before so people should take some time and look over the old interviews out there via google search or searching on here or what not.

One of the main questions I want finally answered from his mouth is

- Why was viacom not interested in promoting lazytown in the united states even though the ratings were strong? (so many rumours and speculation but no direct answer ever)
                            - why was LT merchandise only being sold at K-marts mostly?

Comment

Yeah, the DVDs are not sold on any major store website that I can find...I want to know if he can put LT merchandise back on the shelves of major retailers here in the US so I don't have to buy them from eBay or shady websites...

Comment

Well it's not like it's his decision or anything. He doesn't sit in a corner office thinking "Yes I want K-Mart, and Costco, and Target to sell LazyTown stuff, but not Walmart."

The way it works is, distributing companies will sell items from a manufacturing company that has bought a license from LazyTown to make LazyTown items. In come cases, the manufacturers are also the distributors.

Like with K-Mart for example, K-Mart doesn't actually make the toys. Hasbro (just an example) does. So it's really up to the distributors on whether or not they think LazyTown items will be a good investment for their stores.

LazyTown does however have the power to reject requests to distribute. Like they could reject McDonalds from premoting LazyTown stuff (and I understand they have).

The moral of the story is asking why stuff isn't avaliable here or there is a good waste of a question haha

Comment

Working...
                                X