Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be your questions in an interview with the cast/crew of LazyTown?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be your questions in an interview with the cast/crew of LazyTown?

Say you were given the chance to sit down and interview anyone in the cast/crew of Lazytown, what would you ask?

Magnus (Sportacus)
    1) Where did you come up with the idea for the mustache?
    2) I've noticed that you employ stunt doubles, how much of what Sportacus does is actually you?
    3) Do you have any unhealthy "Guilty pleasures"? If so, what are they?

Julianna (Stephanie, thanks god)
    1) Did you anticipate the amount of attention you would get (positive and otherwise) when you took on the role?
    2) Do you enjoy playing Stephanie?
    3) What do you plan on doing after you finish with Lazytown?

Stefan (Robbie Rotten)
    1) How active are you in real life?
    2) Are your facial "enhancements" uncomforatable?
    3) What has been your favorite disguise?

lol
    i like the julianna questions

Comment

The questions you thought of for Sportacus and Robbie are pretty good. The only other thing I'd think to ask Stephanie/ Julianna would be something along the lines of if the costume was comfortable...

I'd be the asshole that would show her 7chan, and the 'negative' publicity she has gotten... Not really...

Comment

Re: Cast interviews

Magnus (Sportacus)
        1) Have you ever got hurt on the set?
        2) You ever like... you know... beat up one of the puppets for fun?
        3) You ask me a question!

Julianna (Stephanie, thanks god)
        1) LOL Have you been on ytmnd Stephanie?
        2) Have you seen Pulp Fiction? It's a very good movie.
        3) Do you have $1, the soda machine only has diet pepsi left and it costs a $1.50 and I only have 50 cents?

Stefan (Robbie Rotten)
        1) Can I touch your chin?
        2) Whats better, Ice Cream or Cake or Ice Cream Cake?
        3) Hmm, I guess I don't have third question

Comment

Nine questions for each

Magnus -
          1) What's your least favorite part of producing Lazytown?
          2) What are your favorite stretching/warm-up exercises?
          3) What do you recommend for a 12-year old boy that chronically wets his bed?
          4) How do you feel about adults and viewers outside of the demographic having interest in the show?
          5) If you could go back in time and change one thing about your life, what would it be?
          6) Do you think an average-sized man with above-average physical ability could defeat a full-sized grizzly bear in combat? Keep in mind that no weapons are allowed from either party, but both are encouraged to use surrounding obstacles to their advantage.
          7) If you were the selected man in question 6, what would your strategy be?
          8) You ever going to release Lazytown season sets in a high-definition format?
          9) Considering that the American English version of Lazytown is considered to be the definitive version, what is your opinion on the show being more popular in Europe than it is Stateside? Does its popularity outside of the States influence its production and marketing?

Stefan -
          1) Why don't you just disconnect the loudspeaker in your house since you hate the noise so much?
          2) At long last, someone invents "the dream VCR." This machine allows you to tape an entire evening's worth of your own dreams, which you can then watch at your leisure. However, the inventor of the dream VCR will only allow you to use this device if you agree to a strange caveat: When you watch your dreams, you must do so with your family and your closest friends in the same room. They get to watch your dreams along with you. And if you don't agree to do this, you can't use the dream VCR. Would you still do this?
          3) If Robbie Rotten was given a choice between Sportacus leaving Lazytown for a week and Stephanie dressing in a skimpy bikini for an entire episode, which would he choose?
          4) If you had to select one commercial product for Lazytown to feature in the show for sponsorship, what would you choose and why?
          5) Xbox360 or PS3?
          6) Who are your acting influences?
          7) You're in a 20'x20' room, forced to stay inside it for 3 days, and the room is empty except for two items: A box of Ritz crackers and a brand new alarm clock. Both items are placed on opposite ends of the room. You have a choice: you can either take the box of Ritz crackers and eat them, or you take the alarm clock and set it to the correct time and/or use the built-in radio. You cannot choose both items; as soon as you grab one, the other will magically disappear. There are no windows in the room. Which item do you choose?
          8) What's your bedtime on an average day?
          9) Will viewers ever get a backstory of Sportacus 1-9?

Julianna-
          1) For whatever reason, two unauthorized movies are made about your life. The first is an independently released documentary, primarily comprised of interviews with people who know you and bootleg footage from your actual life. Critics are describing the documentary as "brutally honest and relentlessly fair." Meanwhile, Columbia Tri-Star has produced a big-budget biopic of your life, casting major Hollywood stars as you and all your acquaintances; though the movie is based on actual events, screenwriters have taken some liberties with the facts. Critics are split on the artistic merits of this fictionalized account, but audiences love it. Which movie would you be most interested in seeing?
          2) What is your favorite song in the show Lazytown and why?
          3) Why did Sportacus give Stephanie, and only Stephanie, a ticket to his airship (which is furnished with little more than a full-sized bed)?
          4) Why did Stephanie move to Lazytown to live with her uncle?
          5) If there's one thing you would change about the show, what would it be?
          6) In 10 years, when Lazytown is nothing more than a children's show artifact, are you going to look back on your experience with regret?
          7) How does your personal lifestyle compare with Stephanie's? Were you two similar when you were her age?
          8) Do you think the role of Stephanie and your involvement with the show Lazytown will have a positive or negative impact on your future acting/performance career?
          9) I had another question to ask you, but at this time I cannot remember it. Can I have your phone number in case I remember it later?

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
            Juli

2) Will you be in my film?

xD
            I won't ask

Comment

Magnus:
              1.) Will Sportacus be getting any more songs in the show?
              2.) If he does get another song, could it be one with Robbie too?
              3.) Has the LazyTown company given up on marketing in America or are you waiting for a sweet comeback?

Julianna:
              1.) Do you have any say in the sorts of pink outfits Stephanie wears?
              2.) That clown-Steph... what happened?
              3.) Wanna join the Asian Stephanie Squad?

Stefan:
              1.) Do you ever wear Robbie's disguises just for fun?
              2.) What do you think of being called the Icelandic Jim Carrey?
              3.) What is up with this gay sheep farmer role we all keep hearing about?

...I could probably think of better questions than that.

Comment

Originally posted by DSK
                Julianna:
                1.) Do you have any say in the sorts of pink outfits Stephanie wears?
                2.) That clown-Steph... what happened?
                3.) Wanna join the Asian Stephanie Squad?
                Quoted for great justice.

Comment

Juli:

1) Can I smell your...

On second thoughts, no comment. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
                    3) Why did Sportacus give Stephanie, and only Stephanie, a ticket to his airship (which is furnished with little more than a full-sized bed)?
                    That is a really good question. Also, why the heck does anybody need a ticket to go visit a friend in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                      Originally posted by Jim Tindell
                      That is a really good question. Also, why the heck does anybody need a ticket to go visit a friend in the first place?
                      Marketing gimmick! Sportacus is trying to get them while they're young! Just like with those Energy Books.

Comment

Stefan:
                        What's it like to sit in that chair?
                        You don't really hate children do you? No, I thought not.
                        Do you wish you had an awesome 'stache?

Comment

PENIS

*exits thread*
                          Ok, thread is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasian
                            PENIS

*exits thread*
                            Ok, thread is gone.
                            Fixed, lets keep it on topic please.

Comment

Magnus
                              1) What does your wife and kids think of you being Sportacus
                              2) Why didnt you sing the songs that Sportacus did
                              3) Your eldest daughter has seen you do aerobics and LazyTown. What does she think about that
                              4) Whats you favourite film, book and song
                              5) What time do you go to bed
                              6) What time do you wake up
                              7) Do you drink alcohol and tell the truth
                              8) Have you sent your kids to any gymnasts classes

Stefan
                              1) How many cigarettes do you smoke
                              2) Is it fun playing Robbie
                              3) Whats it like having Magnus has a boss
                              4) Who's favourite character
                              5) Out of all the crew who do you get on with more
                              6) Is your wife friends with Magnus' wife
                              7) Is the orange chair as comfy as it looks
                              8) Are eat healthy of screen

Julianna
                              1) Out of all the crew who do get on with more
                              2) Whats filming like
                              3) Are you a girly girl or a tomboy
                              4) How many brothers and sisters have you got
                              5) What do your friends think of Stephanie/LazyTown
                              6) Do you like bands from the UK
                              7) Whats your second favourite colour
                              8) Would you ever dye your hair pink or any other colour

Comment

Working...
                              X