Re: New Magnus interview on the radio

Originally posted by Deep4t
    ...maybe it was sound clips from

>.>

series 3 or the movie
    <,<

and there's really no need to apologize for before :O
    Glad to hear that!
    BTW, you don't happen to have the song "You are a Pirate" in danish, now do you?

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
      Originally posted by Alan314159
      Is it my bad hearing, or were the characters' voices (in what I assume were clips from the show, although I didn't recognise the quotes from any episode I've ever seen) not those of Stefán and Magnús?
      Yeah, I heard that to. But I think the voice of Sportacus was indeed Magnus's (but I could be wrong, like above you're reply...)
      It wasn't his voice. I think the audio clips may be from the audio stories that CBeebies play on BBC Radio 7...

Comment

The character voices might be from the live show?? As some live shows do pre-record the show before hand for radio promotion or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
          The character voices might be from the live show?? As some live shows do pre-record the show before hand for radio promotion or whatever.
          Well,either you or sportagirl_10.5 could be right :? ... I guess someone who's seen one of the lives should clearify this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
            It wasn't his voice. I think the audio clips may be from the audio stories that CBeebies play on BBC Radio 7...
            You are correct, Miss Vic.
            Maybe someday, the certain someone I asked, and who promised, some weeks ago to rip the audio for these new radio stories and post 'em, will get their head out of their DSi and produce something??? :? ;)

Comment

haha..that's funny
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

[quote=Burt Thruster]
                Originally posted by "sportagirl_10.5":2d704
                You are correct, Miss Vic.
                Maybe someday, the certain someone I asked, and who promised, some weeks ago to rip the audio for these new radio stories and post 'em, will get their head out of their DSi and produce something??? :? ;)[/quote:2d704]
                Well, it's not me because I have my head in my DS...

Comment

Edit: moved this post to the original thread

9/06/2009 - Lazy Town

Here is an interesting interview and audio from LazyTown made by Peter Day:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...ess_Lazy_Town/

Thanks to Tim for his contribution about this matter.

H.

Comment

Re: 9/06/2009 - Lazy Town

Good find.

Comment

Working...
                    X