Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Magnus video 19.08.09 talking about latabaejarhlaup (LazyTown Run)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Magnus video 19.08.09 talking about latabaejarhlaup (LazyTown Run)

New Magnus video 19.08.09

Talking about latabaejarhlaup (LazyTown Run)

Direct Link
    http://vefmidlar.visir.is/clips/a2320a2 ... 05e286.asx

Article
    http://www.visir.is/article/2009304721001

Thanks to Nindanjoe for the download link:

2009 0819 latabaejarhlaup (LazyTown Run) -1.zip

Re: New Magnus video 19.08.09

Could someone translate the article?

Comment

like i said its about latabaejarhlaup

nothing to translate

Comment

yeah.. we know the article is about the run, and the guy in the vid (whoever that is) is probably talking about it as well...

The problem is we don't have a clue of what's being written or said. So a translation would really help alot in telling us about the specifics like when and where it's being held, who's involved and so on...else there's really no point in just knowing that such an event is about to take place (or has it taken place yet? :? )

You know what I mean? :)

Comment

is magnus supposed to be in the video? iv'e just watched the whole thing and he's not in it :?

Comment

Originally posted by xjocundxlilacx
            Could someone translate the article?
            Google Translator added Icelandic on the translations :)

Comment

Originally posted by gem25
              is magnus supposed to be in the video? iv'e just watched the whole thing and he's not in it :?
              Nope his not lol, but the guy on the left is.

Anyone know him?

Comment

Ok
                "Í kvöld klukkan 18:55 strax að loknum fréttum Stöðvar 2 verður fjallað um þann gríðarlega samdrátt sem hefur orðið á fasteignamarkaði hérlendis en sérfræðingar spá því að verð á fasteignum muni lækka enn frekar áður en það fer upp að nýju.

Þá verður eitt fjölmargra húsa sem í góðærinu hefði líklega farið á yfir 150 milljónir skoðað en erfiðlega gengur að selja eignina í dag.

Flottheitin í fyrirrúmi. Sýnt verður brot úr Ástríði, fyrstu íslensku rómantísku þáttaröðinni, sem hefur göngu sína í kvöld.

Svo fáum við að heyra viðtal við Magnús Scheving sem er orðinn gríðarlega spenntur fyrir Latabæjarhlaupinu á laugardag."

Translates to:

"Tonight at 18:55 right after the end of the news on Station 2, we will discuss the huge recession that has occurred in the real estate market in Iceland, but experts predict that the price of real estate will fall even further before it rises again.

Then one of the many houses that in the good old days would probably have gone for over 150 million will be inspected, but it is difficult to sell the property today.

The elegance comes first. An excerpt from Ástríð, the first Icelandic romantic series, will be shown tonight.

Then we get to hear an interview with Magnús Scheving, who is extremely excited about the Latabæjar run on Saturday."

Mizz Pink was right after all. There really isn't much here.

Comment

I can’t see nuthin either.

The Lazytown run (Latabæjarhlaup) is held every year in August on the same day as the Reykjavik marathon. It’s for 9 year olds and below, and they only have to run 2km max., which is not fair on the adults, as they have to do the whole 26 miles. :?

It was held last Saturday the 22nd, and after the kid's short “stroll”, there was the usual lazytown stageshow. Magnus was there, along with Linda Ásgeirsdóttir, some of the dancers from LTextra, Jonsi and Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir (she sang for Iceland at this years Eurovision song contest - she came 2nd).

Comment

After you watch through the first video with the house, the segment about Lazytown Run will come on after.

Comment

I haven't seen it yet, but I thought the video would have been gone by now. Phew. I'm downloading it at the moment. I'm going to make a certain guide on how to get streaming videos like these someday, then I leave LazyTown forever. Well, mostly forever.

Comment

Leave forever? But why? :(

Comment

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
                          Leave forever? But why? :(
                          I didn't expect a new person to the forum ask that. O_O Thanks. :)

I'm not too sure why I'm leaving, but I was a fan of LazyTown like I was a fan other TV shows. Eventually, I stop being a fan of them. Some people call it moving on, I guess. :)

Don't worry, I plan to leave certain information around so people can learn from it and improve upon it. Like stream capturing, they may learn from my old method and make it better.

Comment

Is sad to know you’re thinking of leaving us. I think you can offer still much more of you, but if you have taken such decision we have to respect it.

Anyway Nindanjoe, you will be always welcome here (or anywhere), anytime when you want to visit us.

Good luck and thanks for your help, your guidance and your infinite patience, converting all kind of videos (always with the best resolution, sound and quality possible) only to share them with all of us and never asking something in change.
                            Most of the time, keeping kind words for everything and for everybody.

Nindanjoe you have all my public admiration and respect. You, Sir, are a complete gentleman.

hlazytownero

Comment

I'm always being sad when someone leave the LT community.... :?
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X