No announcement yet.

LazyTown Movie Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plot about the Movie (Opinions please)

1 problem.
    4 year old toddler boys aren't going to look up to an overly pink over active girl as their role model. Or a girl at all really.
    For boys. The show works because they want to be like their role model superhero. When their rolemodel exercises. They exercise when their role model eats fruit they eat fruit. Etc etc.
    Boys don't want to be like girls. As simple as that. Therefore they won't look up to Stephanie. Even if she is the superhero. It won't work. Because she is a girl.
    It destroys the buisness model lazytown is built on. It's why they are their genders. It's nothing complex. Girls don't want to boys. And boys don't want to be girls.

In my opinion. Stephanie would be a shit sportacus. Her character isn't right for it.

Say all ya want. But I'd put money against the idea that Stephanie will be sportacus 11.

Comment

Originally posted by diesal11
      Boys don't want to be like girls.
      I do. I want to be a Disney princess who lives in a castle made of ice. I'd wear light blue dress, but no tiara. I would have short white hair and be very agile, spending some of my free time climbing trees (that are also made of ice) in the nature section of my palace where very large snowflakes constantly fell. I'd be a really good singer, as all Disney princesses are, and would frequently perform my lovely songs for children. Oh, and I would also be independent and headstrong - prince charming can buzz off. I'm not into boys anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
        I want to be a Disney princess
        do your friends know that? ...funny that you feel adressed if we talking about boy toddlers... ;)
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
          I want to be a Disney princess
          do your friends know that? ...funny that you feel adressed if we talking about boy toddlers... ;)
          Yup. They called me a faggot. They're meanie-bo-beanies.

Comment

I do. I want to be a Disney princess
            how did I know YOU would post and say that?

Comment

It destroys the buisness model lazytown is built on. It's why they are their genders. It's nothing complex. Girls don't want to boys. And boys don't want to be girls.
              I remember Magnus saying that the show was a dance show for girls and a superhero show for boys (or something like it), so I think you are right.

Comment

yes, imposing faulty sexist sterotypes at an early age does seem to be more reasonable.
                what was I thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by boopity boo
                  I remember Magnus saying that the show was a dance show for girls and a superhero show for boys (or something like it), so I think you are right.
                  On the lazytown.biz site. i think he says it a lot though

Comment

1 problem.
                    4 year old toddler boys aren't going to look up to an overly pink over active girl as their role model. Or a girl at all really.
                    For boys. The show works because they want to be like their role model superhero. When their rolemodel exercises. They exercise when their role model eats fruit they eat fruit. Etc etc.
                    Boys don't want to be like girls. As simple as that. Therefore they won't look up to Stephanie. Even if she is the superhero. It won't work. Because she is a girl.

In my opinion. Stephanie would be a shit sportacus. Her character isn't right for it.

Say all ya want. But I'd put money against the idea that Stephanie will be sportacus 11.
                    well, stephanie is sportacus, so the new stephanie character will be a boy instead.
                    thus the balance is restored.

Comment

To be honest though, as much as I'd like to see a pink no.11, I have seen pictures circulating with magnus and a sort of younger version of himself. It's most likely this guy will be the new sportacus. I think it's probablly the guy sitting with him in those "magnus pics not as sportacus" thread.
                      OK nevermind, I can't find those pics now. They either got deleted or I'm looking in the wrong thread.
                      It was like a press conference, or some kind of court room, and he was sitting their all smiles with some
                      young, athletic hopeful type of guy. I might be way off target here, but does anybody know what that was all about anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
                        To be honest though, as much as I'd like to see a pink no.11, I have seen pictures circulating with magnus and a sort of younger version of himself. It's most likely this guy will be the new sportacus. I think it's probablly the guy sitting with him in those "magnus pics not as sportacus" thread.
                        OK nevermind, I can't find those pics now. They either got deleted or I'm looking in the wrong thread.
                        It was like a press conference, or some kind of court room, and he was sitting their all smiles with some
                        young, athletic hopeful type of guy. I might be way off target here, but does anybody know what that was all about anyway?
                        I think I know what you're talking about. Some conference that he went to with Agust. He probably won't be the next Sportacus.

Edit: I think I found the photos you mean: http://www.lazytownworld.com/media/p...brussels-2010/

Comment

yeah those were the photos I saw, and so the mystery continues i guess.
                          thanks for the closure on that, haha.

Comment

LazyTown: The Movie
                            I can imagine it would be something like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	LazyTown_cinema.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	147610

source: http://www.mbl.is/folk/frettir/2013/...msyndur_i_bio/
                            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                              LazyTown: The Movie
                              Lots was out of the door already premiered two new elements from the third season of LazyTown in Laugarásbíó today. Broadcast a binary element for breaks and so one element after the break.

Wizard sport and stuff like stiff received visitors and hosted a superhero exercises initially exhibition and took all the children actively involved, says a press release.

The programs will be shown the cinema around the country next week, but for a limited time.

A total of thirteen elements in the new series and the show starts at the beginning of May on Channel 2

Leading roles in episodes going Magnus Scheving, Chloe Lang and Stefan Karl Stefansson.
                              Gotta love that Google translate
                              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

It was about two or three new season episodes that they showed in a theater, like they did in Germany. Only difference was that in germany you got free bananas :high
                                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X