Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So...the Lazytown movie

Originally posted by ooozmin
    Wasn't there supposed to be an episode or something explaining #9?
    Yeah, there was... :?

Comment

I dont think its actually being filmed yet although Stefan put on his facebook he's going to Iceland I think its at the end of the month so maybe thats when they'll start filming the film

Comment

Robbie Rotten is Number 9

twist to the plot ;o

Comment

Originally posted by mizz_pink
          I dont think its actually being filmed yet although Stefan put on his facebook he's going to Iceland I think its at the end of the month so maybe thats when they'll start filming the film
          He's working on a different film... playing a drug dealer I think... hence he's not playing Robbie...

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
            Originally posted by "mizz_pink":9abda
            He's working on a different film... playing a drug dealer I think... hence he's not playing Robbie...
            Thanks for that SG10.5...you certainly know your stuff. I don't know how you get this information, but I know we can trust you ;) ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
              Originally posted by "sportagirl_10.5":69180
              Originally posted by "mizz_pink":69180
              Thanks for that SG10.5...you certainly know your stuff. I don't know how you get this information, but I know we can trust you ;) ;)
              You damn well know where I get my information from...

Comment

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
                Wasn't there supposed to be an episode or something explaining #9?
                Yeah, there was... :?
                Thought so...EMPTY PROMISES MAGNUS EMPTY PROMISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The first episode sorta explained #9

>.>
                  <.<

Comment

Originally posted by Deep4t
                    The first episode sorta explained #9

>.>
                    <.<
                    I guess, but there was supposed to be some more later on or something. And then there is the whole "sportacus-elf" debate too LOL.

Comment

I thought i read somewhere no.9 was suppose to be Sportacus' father.
                      It would be cool if Steph became no.11. haha

Comment

LazyTown Movie Discussion

Hi guys :) I saw the Plot Magnús said from August about the Movie:

"The LazyTown movie is about either Sportacus Number 1 or Sportacus Number 11, so what it is, is that I'm finding Sportacus 11 and it's very fun, we've already written this beautiful story and it's very action driven, and it's for all the audience a little bit like this, it's all live and it's a fantastic world like a mixture of Avatar, to erm... And Robbie Rotten takes over the world because Sportacus has one year to find another to be 11, and Robbie gets rid of him, so he can only find the boy or the girl. So we wanted to take that, the new one and put that into new episodes, so there will be that kind of look, then we take that further."

What do you think about the Plot? I don´t like it definitely, cause I don´t want see that kind of end for Number 10, at least not so soon :( I prefer see he teaches Number 11 in the 3rd Season and when he is ready, then Number 10 dissappears, but not in the Movie. If I read the Full Plot maybe I like it but with the information I have, I don´t like that part definitely. Because as I said before, I want to see the end for him in another moment.

What do you think about this guys?

Comment

Re: Plot about the Movie (Opinions please)

It has always been an intentional habit of mine to not think anything of the plot until I'm in the theater.

Comment

I'm telling ya

it will end with Sportacus choosing Stephanie to be number 11

thus, she can age and not look too old in the new episodes. And, would be better than just getting a random new person.

Comment

I'm telling ya

thus, she can age and not look too old in the new episodes. And, would be better than just getting a random new person.
                              I wish

Comment

I'm telling ya

I wish
                                I wish too. I smell an argument coming, but to me it's the most reasonable choice they can make.
                                It keeps JRM in the franchise (and she doesn't seem to be tired of doing it)
                                It may not be the most original plot, but hey it's not CSI here. This is the best way to keep the more mature Stephanie in the storyline. (and freeing up a slot for a young new sidekick or whatever if people still need the dancing little girl fix)
                                Sportacus/Magnus can be more envolved behind the camera which i think is what he wants, but
                                also gives him the oppurtunity to be on the show again if he chooses.
                                The man seems devout to his goals of keeping children, and households in shape. So being off camera for a while may most
                                likely benefit his intentions. I could be wrong about that but it's just a guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X